Monday, January 15

ジレンマ

Innocence is truthful right?
Kids are innocent right?
Adults lose their innocence as they grow up right? We all do. There'll come a time when you start thinking "a little white lie won't hurt anybody". There'll be a moment where you're given the choice to lie and make people happy or utter the unmentionable truth and bring everyone an agonizing pain undeserved by them.
Adults aren't innocent. They lost it trying to protect the kids.
Yet why do we trust them? Entrusting our future in their hands, leaving our country... our world for them to govern. Have we lost our minds?
I've mechanics homework and I'm no where near completion. How can you finish if you never start? All it takes is that first step. Isn't everything in life like so? First step, first jump, first word.
Everything is cluttering my head right now. It's a mess. Friday. I think on Thrusday night, I'm going to sleep and never wake up again. Why do they put us through such excruciating dilema. Who was it that first said "O ye' of low IQ, thy life is nothing but trash under a pile of garbish."?
What does exams have to do with a person's worth! I bet all these were tricks set up by the weaker life forms in their hope to con men into leaving behind their babaric pathways and hail the weaklings as king!
My mom wants me to be a bridesmaid to some relative who's marrying. They want me to wear a skirt. Oh wait... they want me to wear a F-ing GOWN!!!! NO! NEVER!!!!! I hope nobody reads this post and decides to say "Wah! Good chance! Gogo! Take photo har?!". I'm referring to a particularly large hamster with long hair which has recently been straightened and is widely known by the name Slur.
All the best for this Friday. Hope none of us will need a lift to Komtar.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

XD!!!!!!!! hahhhahahahaha...
i can't believe i haven't opened ur blog soooooo long d. mana tahu open nee terus c such a funnny post!!! hahahahaha... but seriously... go!!!! n take loads n loads of pic 2 show me. awwwww... with a pwettyyy gown. i'm oredi imagining it!!! *smirks*

-slur-

Niyi said...

argh!!! evil hamster!!!!! one day u'll wear a gown, slip into a drain and start running on that spinnie hamster wheel for no reason at all!!!
i declare war upon Hamsterdom!

Anonymous said...

wad happened to the NO!! NEVER!!!????? hahahahahahahaha... hah!!! if i ever wear a gown, wic isn't very likely, i'll rmb not 2 go near da drain. awww... i still luv my eggie!! u look so pweettyyyyy in dat gown with a HUGE ribbon. hehehehe..

p/s: i promise i won't laugh anymore even if u show me ur pics so plz plz plz i wanna c!! =]

-slur-