Sunday, October 19

Ways To Procrastinate

I have exams in17 days. Yes, exactly 17 days. What have I been doing this morning?
Well, I woke up at 8.30am, thought "WTH THIS IS A SUNDAY!" and rolled around on my bed. But of course, hostel life having reduced me to a single bed, the obstacles in my way proved high and many. Since I'm such a genius, after a couple of position changes and skilled maneuvers , I was able to get a few good rolls.
Then by 9 I thought "Shucks, time to study.. :("
Oh but wait! I haven't went to the gym in a whole week! Health is definitely way more important than an exam that would prove insignificant were I to die of some pulmonary embolysm as a result of my highly sedentary life, right?
So I skipped and hopped away to gym to restore myself to at least half my former glory (in physical prowess).
Gym went on, yada yada yada. Oh my god while in the locker room I accidentally walked into a corridor where this lady was changing so she was like stark naked!
In case any guy out there is thinking "PICTURES!!!", let me reassure you that I did right by not taking any photographic evidence.
She looked like she could kill an elephant by sitting on it.
Mean! I know....
After gym there I was again thinking "Fine, study then."
Hei! I haven't had fruits in a long time! :) off grocery shopping~ Skippaty skippaty skip.
After dilly dallying everywhere picking up nonsensical snakcs and etc, I finally resigned myself to going home and packing to go to school.
On my way to school, I realised it would be so much easier if I just went to the food court now and packed my lunch instead of making a separate trip later... So again. Skippaty skippaty skip to Medan to buy me some food.
Fine, 4 hours after I wake up, I'm finally at school to study.
But then, there's so little people in uni today that the internet connection must be pretty fast. Why waste such a good opportunity eh? I should go youTube all the things I want and surf around a bit. It's a Sunday anyway :)
So here I am. 2pm with 17 days till exams and nothing to show for it.
Slur, aren't you proud of me?

In case you're gonna say no. I've got news for you sista!
I went for a pedi/manicure on Friday XD
My hands look like some male hand with pink nailpolish on. Tranny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAA. we're owez on the same wavelength when it comes to procrastinating!!!!

lemme tell u my story 4 2day. after havin a great trip 2 york yesterday, i came home knackered! thus i thought ok i shud go sleep earlier. wake up 2moro then can get some work done. then i remembered! oh! i hv 10 more eps to finish my drama. y waste previous time since it was oni 9pm ish n i noe i can't sleep so early. ep after ep, too interesting. in the end 11pm oni sleep. this morning, as u noe, i continued watching. then tok 2 u. then watch more. but i managed 2 stick 2 wad i told u n started work in the afternoon. so now. i was thinking aiya so long din check ur blog dunno if u've updated it. so here i am! high 5!

babEE!!! i wanna c ur nails!!!! show me show me i wan pic i wan pic!!!

MUAH. study hard 4 exams. no more wasting time ok. luv u. [=

Niyi said...

haha, never letting anybody see my nails!
i mean anybody not near me now lah.... can't believe i did it.
wasted my freaking money which i could have spent playing DDR!!!