Wednesday, August 29

Choices?

It's unfortunate that not everyone can get the results they desire. It's even harder when your whole dream rest on whether those results are obtained or not.
Most people seem to be dumbstruck when such things happen. Lost with no knowledge of what to do.
It's ironic that they got those results because of a lack of knowledge in the first place.
All I want to say is that to me, there is no question on what to do if something you really really want doesn't miraculously materialize in your laps the very instant you wish for it.
You chase after it.
It's simple. It's easy. Really, it's a lot easier than you think it is. The only reason your dream seems so far away is because while everybody is moving forward with their own dreams, you're just sitting there thinking how nice it must be when you finally grasp it in your hands.
It's the greatest law Einstein ever made. It's all relative. When you aren't running to where you want to be, you seem to be moving backwards because the people around you are moving forward.
Get off your behind and get in front. Nothing ever comes without sacrifice. Even less things come when all you can do is regret.
To quote an insurance advert I just saw about this woman running a marathon:
The road can't stop me. The weather can't stop me. The other athletes can't stop me. The only thing that can stop me... is me.
Why are you wasting your time regretting when we all know it would be time better spent rectifying your past mistakes?
To quote Transformers which would definitely touch more hearts than my previous quotes:
No sacrifice, no victory.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this..because of THE blog I showed you? :D

Anonymous said...

is that Farhan? ><!

Anonymous said...

finallyyyyy ! there's an entry.ahh those words are like directly aimed to me.heh.words of inspiration.or maybe to knock me out of fantasy and into the real thing.seee u around! keep chasing ur dreams.
-shu-

Niyi said...

haha, yes it's farhan.
and yeah see u around shu~ hopefully some time soon la. how come u never ask me out eh!

Anonymous said...

Quoting from someone... I'm sure you know who... =P

" If you want... can wan... "
- Anonymous

Hahaha...