Tuesday, November 20

錯愛你 放棄你 太愛你 誰願意

woooo~ I played basketball yesterday for the first time in a very very long time! Haha, man I had the time of my life. Seriously.
OK, I actually did some warm up playing on Sunday morning but that can't really count as playing because some useless bugger stood me up and I ended up just shooting some hoops and not getting to play at all. But boy am I glad I went to warm up on Sunday because if I didn't, I really don't even want to imagine what my performance on the Monday (that thankfully didn't happen) would be. I'm so out of touch from the ball that I've loss the sense of it!
But still, we had a great game and we won!
And of course this time the bugger didn't stand me up. Which is fortunate for her because if she did then I'll have her head as an apology.
Anyway, like Saffron reminded me, our game yesterday was very much like the game we played last year. When we went into the match against TAR we were so freaking scared of the out come I was seriously nervous as though I was back in high school and we were going into our final against PCGHS. But of course, since their main players didn't play we ended up trashing them.
This time around, their main players did play but we still won by a respectable margin because HAHAHAHAHA our "sai lang" was so great!
Whoo hooo~ Thank god I took leave from my work to go play man. Hope another opportunity like this comes up again some time soon.

No comments: