Sunday, September 16

I'm Like A Cat!

I hate cats.....
Thoughts I'm having right now about going to uni.
What if I hate the people there?
What if I hang out with this group of people on arrival (you know how new schools are, you meet new people and get yourself into a clique bla bla) and realise later that I hate them?
By then it'd probably be too late to change groups, right?
What if nobody in my class likes playing DDR and Percussion Master?
What if my new friends don't appreciate lame jokes?
What if they're uptight I-only-wanna-study stereotypical medic students?
Oh my god, I already hate those people there. What if I hate the surrounding? I'll run all the way back to my house!

Can you imagine how much worse I'll be when it's actually time to go there?

5 comments:

Jess said...

does this mean that you are studying medicine??

Niyi said...

uh.... unfortunately yes.
oh how i wish to be a pramugari! the life the travel the sights the sounds!
and im stuck wv the most boring and painstaking course of all.

Anonymous said...

hie there... i get what u mean... hhahha... im rite here in my hostel rite now and... tel u the truth... i dun really quite like the people over here... they smoke and drink and so clubbing a lot... hahahh... but im ok with them i think... =)

cheers...

-ming shern

Jess said...

pramugari requires girls to be in skirts.. can you?!?!

furthermore being a pramugari is just like a first class waitress~ Don't waste your talent :)

which uni?

Niyi said...

uh, Monash (malaysian campus).
I hate when ppl go "oooh u're goin to aussie?"
it's like rubbing salt on a very open wound!