Sunday, September 16

Revelation!!!

I stole a box of cigs from Jac to make her quit smoking (partly helping her to cut down) and that box has been lying around in my room for quite some time so just now I was really really bored out of my boards so I thought why not take a drag? And I did. And here are a few things I found out.
First is that people say smoking takes your mind away from things because well, with one hand holding the death-machine and the other hand waving futilely to get the smoke out of your face, you don't really have much time to think about most stuffs.
Two, for the inexperienced nose, the smell of burning smoke smells exactly like a piece of paper that's burning.
Lastly, the only reason it relieves stress is because between the waving and the thinking how all that smoke is filling up your lungs and bringing you closer to death mile by mile, you kinda realise you're not that significant in this world after all.
So all I have to say is do what you want, just don't make me waste my energy waving your toxic release out of my face.

No comments: