Tuesday, October 30

First You Say You Won't. ThenYou Say You Will

I see a lot of blogs are really themed and I can't help but realize how much of a mess mine is. But I like it this way. It shows my true colours.
I don't normally say what I want to or feel face to face so this is probably one of the rare places where I'm free to speak my mind and be sure to not have an audience. Even so, I'm too paranoid to actually cut all the strings.
Have you ever wondered what would happen if for one day of your life you were allowed to say everything you wanted to say. Just let go of everything and blabber away. Gosh, that'd be so nice. I guess that's something that'll only happen in my dreams. No holds barred nothing to lose and nothing to gain situation. Like seriously, you aren't talking for anything except to get your heart out.
Chasing dreams.
I don't think closure is something I'll be able to achieve.

1 comment:

LilMeJo said...

The day of every1 blabs what they want is the day where human loose their mind..
nowadays already enough ppl blabs what they shouldnt and caused tons of war.. Though ppl shud speak out but still.. if it will hurt ppl then shud we stil do it??
sigh.. im confused...