Tuesday, December 11

There's Your Trouble

Have you heard of the BET Awards?
If you haven't, let me accomplish my awe-inspiring job again. In case you missed what I said before, my job is to enlighten you tiny lil' chicks and lambs. Ya dig?
BET Awards stands for "Black Entertainment Awards". Well, everybody (who didn't come out of a politically-correct time warp) would probably know what "black" stands for. What we all (myself the almighty omniscient being included) don't get is why any self-respecting white / yellow / blue / rainbow coloured person isn't making a big fuss about it?
If I were living in the US of A, I would have let the whole shebang out already and tear these racist bastards and bitches (B&B) to pieces. I won't even mention the fact that these niggers are allowed to humiliate and degrade themselves by calling themselves all the names they won't allow others to call, yet are able to look you straight in the face and say it.
Isn't it ironic, don't you think?
After all the insults these B&B serve the whites with, now they're supposed to stand with an award show that caters only to blacks?
A little too ironic, yeah I really do think.
Why doesn't somebody rebel and make a WET Awards? I'm sure nobody in their sane mind would retaliate if they were aware of the B&Bs and BETs.
Seriously, am I the only one who sees an opportunity to sue some B&B ass off? Have the Americans lost their games? Aren't they supposed to be the gods of suing each other?
Seriously.
Here's my shout-out in support of a WET Awards taking place some time soon.



PS: I'm currently very sick which have reduced my brain to pulp which might not might not be affecting my brain function. I don't know. If I were smart enough to know this answer I probably wouldn't have to write this PS anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.