Monday, June 9

And the forest will give us the answers

I know I should be studying. I know I shouldn't be here. I know I shouldn't have watched 'No Country For Old Men' just now. I know a lot of things.
Unfortunately, I don't know anything about anatomy. Or immunity. Or antibiotics.
Turns out, I don't know a lot of things too.
I've managed to not finish a week of lectures in a week.
However, I've managed to finish 3 levels of Resistance, 3 movies, and catch up on The Ellen Show. A lot of accomplishments, none of them useful.
I know, I know. So go do some useful ones.
Easier said than done, eh?
Have a lot on my mind. Read me write this line too many times before?
But what is life but a cycle that repeats itself.
It ain't a mountain. It's a wheel. Ups and downs, rolls you all around. Mainly, everything just repeats itself. Might be in a different place, different time. But it's still spinning the same way it did way back when and where.
I forgot who, either Mark Twain or J.F. Kennedy, maybe not even them. Some old timer anyway. He said "three can keep a secret, if two were dead".
The question is, which two?

No comments: