Thursday, June 5

But The Record Keeps Playing The Same Old Song

I just found my mom's blog! Haha. No, not my biological mom. I meant the mom from my uni a.k.a. Cheryl (^.^) a.k.a. the one who was getting her ass felt by Sam in the previous post.
If only I have pics of her... Oh wait a minute, what the hell am I talking about? Of course I do! Thank god to technology and stealing pics from Facebook. Anyway, here's one:
Now you must be wondering, why is NY posting a picture of Wonder Girl as Cheryl? Well, because while going through her (very short) blog, I found a part where she was comparing herself to Wonder Girl! Of all the superheroes available, seriously, Wonder Girl! Like, Hello? If you want a female superhero even Cat Woman does a better job! But of course we all know THE ultimate is none other than Jean Grey. But we aren't here to discuss my awesome superhero taste now are we?
No no, we are here to violate Cheryl Saw's legal and ethical rights.
So yeah Wonder Girl is like Cheryl's alter ego or something. Anyway, a little about Cheryl. She is a 19 year old girl who happens to be my mother (don't ask me how she gave birth to me when she was negative one years old). She's really smart (like the 2nd highest score during our mid-sem test) which totally shocked me cause my first impression of her was bitch / bimbo. OK the bimbo part was not too true from the start cause she doesn't have big boobs. But I digress. The bitch part I got it right thought cause she really is one (in a good way). She plays the piano, drums and basketball (dunno if there are other stuffs I haven't found out yet). She used to dance ballet *rolling on the floor laughing my ass off*. Sorry to all you hot sexy ballerinas out there but you guys just crack me up. Really.
What else?
Oh, the hardest part to believe is... SHE'S NICE!
Like actually NICE!
Really, my first impression of her was so... well, let's just say it was no where near the description "nice".
She also has a very good sense of fashion and is pretty (^.^)
All this adds up to a girl I find very admirable, amusing and at the same time intimidating. I feel threatened by her cause she really is an all-rounder.
You all know how much I hate losing...
Oh, but she's really picky with her food though. And is an absent-minded klutz who loses stuffs belonging to other people like nobody's business.
And she also runs the Cheryl's School of ProNUNciation (CSP). Make sure you get it right, "proNUNciation", not "pro-nounce-ciation".
She has this thing about getting every word right or something weird like that. She is also the first friend who actually pronounced "latter" the correct way.
I love this pic! The one standing is Sam (my babe! ... who's also my lesbian mom... OK, it's a teeny weeny bit confusing) and the one hugging her is none other than the star of this post -- Cheryl! Haha, I know it's not really a good shot of her but this camwhore posts very little pictures of herself in Facebook. But still, I like it. Now her hair is um, shorter and kinda reddish.
Oh ya Slur! You see that Skinny Bitch?
Oh wait.. Haha! She's wearing her skinny bitch T! Anyway, that skinny bitch a.k.a. Sam is so freaking tall and skinny and like a frame of bones but she's only a freaking diet! We hate these kind of people don't we?!
But she's still my babe.
Anyway, moving on..
Headmistress of CSP in another stupid pose. The arm sling is very badly done by the way, the whole hand is like.... Isn't it supposed to be horizontal?? Tzuk tzuk. No wonder she looks so miserable.
This is her hair colour now but not the style though... So in one semester, she has had 3 hairstyles? Talk about impulsive. Crappy pic but just to show you guys a pic of her.
Hmm... I wonder how she pronounces the word "martyr". Gosh, I don't even know how to spell it.
Anyways, the next pic has very little to do with Cheryl and I really don't know who the other two people are but the girl on the right just looks so.... Haha, well, she makes the pic very interesting. XD

3 comments:

Terence said...

I FOUND YOU I FOUND YOU I FOUND YOU!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH I SHALL GO TELL CHERYL!!!

y u so biased write a whole post about her only??!!

Niyi said...

NOOOOOO!!!! u can't tell her!!!!
cause i found her blog n it was very very short but it was funny.

plus i dont have anything to write bout u :( u seem to write them all urself!

Terence said...

u make me sound so super vain =.= there's so much to write about me!!

i shall tell cheryl!!!!!!! muahahahah