Tuesday, October 24

Buses & Trains

Have you guys heard of a show called "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? Why do I even bother asking... Of course the answer is no. I guess I'm the only one who watches these stupid good-for-nothing shows, recognize it as idiotic yet still watch it. It's like this line from the song "Buses And Trains" that goes "It's like cigarettes, like chocolate cake. I know they're bad for me but I just can't keep them away."
The show is about these rich-ass, money-flowing-out-of-their-parents'-nostril kids in USA turning 16 and having an extremely huge party. And by "money flowing out of their nostrils or any other hole on their body", I meant it. They can hire these famous celebrities to come perform at their party (which, of course, cost like a whole mountain of greens {referring to $$$}) and still whine to their parents about wanting more. Seriously, these kids are spoiled so rotten you can't even pick 'em up cause their just turn to mush in your hands.
Well, some of them are OK. They're rich but not stuck up at all and I actually liked a few of them. One of the girls I liked, her dad gave her an SUV that year when she got her driving licence and so during the party her dad wraped that car up in a big ribbon and presented it to the whole crowd at the party and of course people went like "Huh? I thought she already has that car?" and she had that same expression too but she still smiled at her dad. But of course since rich people can never be contempt with a single car for one single person, her dad sprang a surprise on everybody by opening the garage door and out came another car, a sports car that ain't even out in the US yet. He said, "Well, my daughter has a car she can drive to school and everything but she's gonna need another car to drive on the weekends, right?" and I was like OH MY GOD!!!! (>.<)!!!!! That lucky bastard. Anyway, so that was the girl that I kinda liked.
Then comes the other type of rich kids, the brats / scum of the universe. It might sound a bit harsh but believe me, they deserve it. Now comes the story of the girl I can't stand the most on the show.
She's fat and not even pretty OK? Her dad just happens to be rich. So for her birthday she wants to hold a huge party and needs to invite these people so she herds everyone onto this big open field and it seems like late-autumn and everyone was really really cold. So then, men dressesd as Greek soldiers come riding on horses with scrolls and read out the names of those who were invited and guess what? Not everybody there standing out of their way in the cold was invited. Then that b*tch goes like "I can't just invite everybody to my party~ Look at them, they're nerds / geeks / freaks~". At that moment I wished I had a special ticket that allows me to jumps into the TV so I can slap her real hard until all her teeth fell off. Among those who din't get invited, a few just stare at her and roll their eyes eyes and what not so she goes "HAH~! They're just jealous. They all want to be me and now they're jealous."
HELLO!!??!?! You're fat and you're the furthest thing from pretty!!!! Now I felt like kicking her ass. Then came one stupid baffoon who goes to her and asks if he can go to her party cause he didn't get a scroll and she says "Beg me." and he probably thought it was a joke so he gets on his knees and says "can I please?" and she looks at her friends, start laughing her head off and says "NO! I don't even know you, freak!" Can you believe the nerve of that woman! I was stunned by her actions and seriously did not know up until that point that there really are rotten people out there.
Later on, she looks into the camera and says "I always get what I want." then she goes looking for her dad back at home. She tells him she wants a really big present for her birthday, preferably a car and the dad says "Honey, we aready talked about this. We agreed that if you want to have this party, you can't get a car." Now the girl tries to beg a little more, the dad refuses and she gets all angry! My god woman, you're living on his property and his money! If you don't like it, emancipate!
Can you believe that girl?!!? Ever since that episode, I stopped watching the show cause I concluded that it's just plain stupid to shorten my life-span cause when I watch stupid people like that, I get angry at their idiotic antics and start cursing hence, you know, high blood pressure, heart attack bla bla bla.
No wonder there's a saying about something like "Those with brains live longer" or something. It actually means if you use your brain to choose instead of following your whims and fancies, you'll make the right choice and get a better life but in my opinion, it should mean those who have a brain will stop making people around them so pissed off hence saving them from all those stress related health problems.
Oh, by the way, did you guys know that somebody suffers from stroke every 45 seconds and somebody dies as a result of stroke every 3 minutes in this world? So, keep calm, eat healthy and live longer. Smoking is the most important modifiable factor that causes stroke so keep away from it. Be smart! Say "TAK NAK!!"
-A friendly public message.

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like you...!

Anonymous said...

like

Anonymous said...

!!!

Anonymous said...

*muakzsssss*

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

:))))

Niyi said...

dont spam my blog will ya. (=.=")
slurrie~ im starting to lose faith in you~!

Anonymous said...

I LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!! STUPID "SLUR" OR WHOEVER IS THAT PERSON. LOVE ME!

Anonymous said...

wei!!!!! dat person called me stupid!!

not dat i care anyway. if u wan her 2 like u then gain it, dun demand.

oh btw, i watch my super sweet 16 2!!!! hahahaha.. i think it's stupid 2 coz most i c r all spoil brats. reli spoilt. 1 of them actually cried juz coz her mom decorated da ballroom not 2 her fancy. juz a tiny lil part oni n she cried. urgh!!! rich ppl!!!

-slur-

Niyi said...

yeah! rich snobs! makes u wana hate every single one of them. ofcz except celine dion, avril, mischa, keira and kate beckingsale cz they're soooooo great~~ *swoons*
btw, dont insult slurrie!!

Anonymous said...

ah~ those few ppl we agree on. hehehe..

-slur-

Anonymous said...

You will like me! You will! I am really having a crush on u!

Niyi said...

oh cool so do i. lets meet up. (^.^)

Anonymous said...

Okay, when?

Niyi said...

first we'll need a where, rite?

Anonymous said...

okay, where? in college?

Anonymous said...

how come i don's c u in col?

Niyi said...

yeah, coll wud b fine. im having exams diz month and da next so there arent really that many classes.

Anonymous said...

o, so, when is the next time u will be in college? i would like to into myself.

Anonymous said...

*error into= intro

Niyi said...

haha. diz is ridiculous. ok, ill b in coll diz monday round 2 - 4.
seriously, diz is getting really funny. whats ur name?

Anonymous said...

i might sound a little kaypo here......err,niyi.who's dat secret admirer? =P btw,ur blogs are seriously getting better and better...i dont think i;ll be able to write blogs with such substance and length!..ehhe.....hope to see u someday! take care!!!
-shu-

Anonymous said...

Okay, I really kinda admire u alot. But I am afraid I might get hurt. Been liking u quite sometime. Erm, are u still single? Or you have someone special? I hope is the first one.

Anonymous said...

By the way, u must be thinking how on earth i got ur blog add. I got it from your friendster.

Anonymous said...

omg nio!! admirer!!!!

i love that show

Niyi said...

(^.^) shu~ hehe. long time no c d! im also very curious who that "secret admirer" is woh, macam mana ah?
and when did my blog get any substance! its all jz a bunch of crap la. if only slur is half s generous s u in da compliment department ah, she ah! aiyoyo~
anyway, to that mystery person, im goin to coll on monday so jz find me there if u wana.

Niyi said...

jess, u love that show?! what da heck~ but rich girls r so bitchy!!!!
oh wait... i meant THOSE rich girls.. not u tho. forgot 4 a moment there that ure rich too (+_+)

Anonymous said...

COMMON!! im sooooooooo not bitchy (compared to them).. HAHAHAHA..

nah im so kind ler!!!

i like them and the power that their little 16 year old mind has..

the exercise 'I WANT THEREFORE I HAVE'

so keng.. just envy!

Anonymous said...

O.o

i not generous with my compliments meh??? wad a frenly reminder. i'll be nicer 4 ur next blog. so faster conitinue with da next la~ *smiles*

btw, if u haven't realise lemme enlighten u. eggie=tamagochi. cute???!?!?!??!? hahaahahhahhhaah XD

-slur-

Anonymous said...

I hope i got d nerves to see u on mon.

-j-

Anonymous said...

wowow~ so many comments.
anyway 'secret admirer', she got a bf d, which is me. muhaha
tough luck dude =(

Niyi said...

wei dont come and cakap sampah la Honey! dont go announcing that to the whole freaking world la!

ps: bf is an abbreviation that can take many meanings.

Anonymous said...

what's wrong if i announce it to the whole world pun. btw, u can come to my house again sometime later. i know u like my room. hahaha ~

Anonymous said...

:-(((