Tuesday, April 10

Crap Time!

After studying all day I think I'm warranted the luxury of crapping a tiny bit right?
Well, I've told you guys bout Azumanga Daioh, the epitome of funny lame jokes anime, before. In it a character said, ' Since I studied for so long today, it's OK for me to eat this cake right?' In case you're wondering, she's very weight conscious and takes of her clothes bras and specs when she goes on the scale.
This has got me thinking really long. Does it work? Is that why Stephen Hawking is so freaking thin?
Cause I mean the brain is basically just a fat ball of.... fat. Right? And using it needs energy right? So um... Maybe I'm on to something big here! Cause I mean all kinds of activity takes up energy. Studying is an activity. It takes up energy. Studying is done using the brain. Brain is fat. Body can't allow brain to be depleted. Fat from other parts is used to supplement and voila~ A whole new theory on who to lose weight!
I asked my dad bout it and he gave me 2 replies:
1) In theory it might lower the glucose level regionally. Nobody has ever cared bout doing a research on it.
2) Next time you decide to take up my time with something disguised as intelligent conversation, at least use something other than an ANIME as referance.
I feel so insulted! In case you didn't realize, animes and mangas are highly informative (I see no need to explain further on what info it provides).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

next time b4 u leave 4 holiday can u at least write a few blogs in advance?? =.=

*ur dearest fren who's dying of boredom.

Niyi said...

haha~ blogs bout ur slurness?