Tuesday, April 10

Neko-mimi Mode-do ne~

YOSH!! So semangat right now! Time to change to EXAM MODE!!!
It's a bit rusty though cause it hasn't been used since... 19 years ago (=_=") There's always a first time right?
I go kinda wacko when I change modes though. Maybe it's all the nanobots in my body being released and everything else having to adapt to it. For example, today I actually sat at my desk for 20% of the day doing maths and mechanics. Seriously. I've never actually spent more than 10 minutes at my desk for no reason at all except secretly reading mangas while my mom is downstairs thinking I'm studying. I bet Slur is soooooo jealous of me right now cause she probably spent it doing something unproductive.
Unlike the great me who is 1 paper away from finishing Pure Maths P3 Internal. Again, I'm serious Slur. You better buy a Lamborghini if you plan on catching up V(^3^)V hehe. Gosh, I'm so full of myself.
Exam Mode: Activated!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*toot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how can u switch on exam mode without making me do so too???? u're suppose 2 be my other mummy dat makes me study!!! lousy u. =.=

i was planning 2 enjoy 3 days this week u noe??? then da other days oni study.. so can relax n study at da same time.. i hate u!!!! i feel like i've wasted 2 days doin nth d.. oh wait. not feel like. i reli hv done nth. toot!!!!!!! again.

urggghhh!!! *fire paopao* emo d la!

Niyi said...

*gloating paosan* HOHO! compare and CONTRAST hammie!
but im just in a rush cz i aint free on fri sat and sun plus thurs i gota take the isat test so yes.. i basically only have 4 days to study. =.=

Anonymous said...

all da best for isat!!! coz i noe u wanna get into monash. ><

oh oh n hv fun during da weekend!! coz u'll be in sabah rite??

ngehhehehhe.. so i'll hv those few days 2 catch up on wad i left behind since monday!!!

fire paopao-ing!!!!

Niyi said...

I fin my internal P3 liao! *gloating paopao ^10000* XD
And tdy in library time i spied chris! The cheapness of NY prevails!

Anonymous said...

=.=

i haven't even finish 1 internal p3 yet.. n i was complaining how bored i was at home..

n to think u went 2 coll 2 be a HARDWORKING gal. *sigh*