Thursday, April 19

I Forgot To Say This

PonZi is sooooo cute!!!!
I remember very clearly when I first started using liquid body soap. I mean not the exact date and time but the scenario, all thanks to my *roll eyes* awesome Dad.
Note: For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, read the following passage.
Back in the time when the sky was blue and the ocean was a few centimeters lower, we had this slippery bar-like thing that we called soap. It's solid and when put into contact with water for a long period of time, becomes a gooey disgusting thingey. It comes in all different colors and cavewomen back in those days used to spend endless hours trying to find the prettiest soap-holding box-like thingey for it.
Anyway, my Dad. Yes. Him.
When we first started using liquid soap, he was very smug bout it. He beamed as if he was the first person to have discovered that the earth is round or smoething huge like that. He came to us and couldn't help laughing at us and saying, 'Hah, look! City people like us, descedants of the (*calls himself some royal family's name, most probably the king of England*) family use liquid soap like this *holds up the bottle*. I don't know how you Neandertals use such bruttish bar soaps but we (*calls himself another royal family's name, most probably not the same as the first one he used*) only know how to use these high class liquid soaps*laughs to himself*.'
You might wonder how I remember all these things but actually I don't, I just remember he did something dumb like that and knowing him, it's not that hard to guess what he would've said.
He loves calling himself some kinda royalty and reminisce about the time he used to sit under a strawberry tree over the hill and eat grapes. Yes, strawberry TREE as in a hard trunked type. I wonder how he ever became a doctor. It's a great relief to everyone that I'm not as crappy as him.

No comments: