Thursday, April 10

I Need A Bigger World

You know what?? I was telling Slur (my really close ally from college) about Bitch and she was totally on my side all along so I thought like "Muahahahahaha~".
Then today I go check Facebook and see "Sieu Ming and Su Peng are now friends".
I just went like WTF?!?!?!
Then I remembered that Bitch is from Penang too (Argh, so insulting. My beautiful Penang has been raped by her presence!!)
So in my mind I said all the prayers I could think of (I realised I don't know too many. In fact... I know none!) and clicked on "Su Peng" hoping against hope that it wasn't Bitch but kinda knowing it is cause Slur seems to know like more than half the people from Penang. Lo and behold, I was greeted by this:
I've done some modifications because I feel my beloved Penang being defiled is bad enough. I don't need my blog getting the same molestation too.
This is outrageous! Slur! I demand that you delete her!
Grrrrrrrr.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

this is a typical example of shit happens isn't it???

n i'm gonna say this 1 last time!
1. i luv u a billiom million times more than her!
2. she's actually quite nice.
3. i'm not gonna delete her. XD

oh yea wad if 1 day she stumbles upon ur blog? hahahahaha. oh how did u get her pic anyway? i tot she isn't in ur fren list?

Niyi said...

i jz stole it~ wait... i aint her friend right?? how come i can see her profile?!?! mb cz we same network?
plus how cud ANYBODY say she's nice. plus i dont care. my blog is a private thing.