Saturday, April 19

Near Far Wherever You Are

It's been soooo long since I've last posted, right?
Between the last post and now a LOT has happened, but the main thing is I've finished my mid-sem summative exams!!!!
Haha, I never knew how stressed I was about it until the end of it. But then by then it was too late for me to do any Progressive Muscle Relaxation Techniques. For those of you how don't know what PMR is, it's something Monash is making us go through because they're afraid we might get too stressed and conform to the statistics that says we'll eventually become depressed alcoholics with psychiatric morbidity. Instead of PMR, they should either just reduce the amount of things we have to learn or make school sponsored FUN trips for us. Those makes so much more sense. And for those of you who laugh when we do something, go to hell! Nerds can party too!
I took a lot of pics between then and now but not all of them are with me now, so I'll just make do with what I have.
Don't need what I have not, right?
Oh yeah, and another major thing that happened is I lost my wallet. No biggie though.
I have no idea if I've posted this already.... This is a pic of the cultural morning we had. Every Friday is theme day so we basically dress up like idiots. The girl on the right most is Evonne (she's really pretty and has a HOTTT body... REALLY HOT), the girl in the middle is Joanne (hope I spelled it right), next is JC and the left-most is Jess the really pretty Indian girl. REALLY pretty.
This is Reb (right) and Chris on the cultural morning too. Later, we shall observe how Chris looks after more than 4 standard drinks in 2 hours.
This is Bibi Zarah on the same day but at night tie. She's from Mauritius which is an island country so basically, people walk around in bikinies and board shorts.
This is (L-R) Catherine, Yvonne and Reb. I have to cherish this pic cause this is one of the very few pics where Yvonne isn't doing some stupid pose. We were at the cafetera and since Chris was preoccupied talking to some other friend, we decided to cam-whore while waiting for her.

I know I say I don't like taking pics of food, but this place was awesome! It's at Kota Kemuning and the shop is called Tropical Secrets. Not onlt is the food good, the price is unbelievable also. And that white drink you see there, I don't know what it's called but I've never drank any juice that nice before. No idea what the fingers are doing...
After exams, it's chill out time! Reb is really concentrated on getting the Stack Up right but I really don't know what Stella is looking so intensely at. Is that a spoon? Is she looking at her food? By the way, we were at YogurBerry. The yogurt was pretty good.
The girl on the right is Cheryl. Sorry I can't get a clear pic of you! She's like my mommy. So nice.
I'm vain. So what?
Chris and Aliya... Drunk. There's a lot more pics and a huge story behind that night.... Might post some other time.

4 comments:

Jess said...

hey what did you wear on cultural dress up day??? *curious to see if you were in a skirt~

Niyi said...

did u not see a picture of me there? no i didn't wear a skirt... it was more like a pink... pants...=.= very loose pants.

Jess said...

owwwh! That was you! I didn't recognise you *blur sotong* but you should have worn something pretty and cultural! ahah

Niyi said...

!! say my shirt ugly!! T.T u're so meannnnn