Saturday, April 26

Too Much Too Early

Just got back from Beijing!
The "!" is cause I'm happy I'm back, not cause it's Beijing... Lots to post bout lots of stories. Will probably end up not posting most of them though. I ain't in denial.
Anyway, some pics from before I went to Beijing. It was sort of a day out plus Terrence's birthday. Had fun~
This was at Pavillion's Red Box PLUS. I have no idea what difference PLUS or no PLUS makes but it seemed like it mattered to them. A few hours of polluting this world with my beautiful voice. Joann (girl getting Choke of Death by Patrik) sang quite horribly too so it's OK. (^.^)
This was before we went in. I was supposed to do some ultra cool pimp pose but shy shy lah~ Haha.
Oh, and this is even before the Pavillion! At the MUMedS BBQ before the clubbing night thing where Chris got drunk.
Group pic of BBQ! The girl with the horns next to me is Usher (or Ah Sher... Not really sure how to spell.. Oh, I found out recently that she has a REAL name! *shock*). The girl on my other side is Evonne (who really looks like Mei) and the guy beside her is Yin Qian (who's really really hitting on her hard). Then there's Ali (right) and Vin sitting on the floor. And Joann beside Usher... Basically, it's a long list.
Another group pic showing even more nerds! Haha, looks like our number is strong enough for world domination! Muahahaha~ Oh no, I just realised a few people on the right got their face cut off. Dang.... Ooo, Usher is standing beside me again. And see the guy at Usher's 2 o'clock?
His name is Ping Tet and he can really sing man. Like honestly in the big voice sing. Not the pop star sing type. I'm VERY glad he didn't go to the Red Box thing... He's from Penang too so yeah~ Penang Rulez.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Niyi! How are you man! Long time din hear anything from you... How's everything going...? =D

You went to Beijing...? =O Haha... Holiday ar now...? =D

Hope everything's going good for you... =D

-MShern