Tuesday, September 19

Embrace Division To Produce Unity

I read my bro's blog on race and stability and a lot of other stuffs that I normally wouldn't give my 2 cents (or 0.1 cents for that matter) to but while writing him a comment, I was struck by a revelation!
Before you read this post, you might wanna read his first.
Race, & Culture yada yada yada...
So, he talked about race and culture dividing people and its uses. Well let me talk about the ideal system of dividing.
Say goodbye, sayonara or anything that can be defined as "never gonna see you again" to the barriers caused by religion, the degree of pigmentation of your skin, the shades of you hair or which continent (or ocean) you were born on.
In my very un-humble opinion, we should all embrace a system, a rule, a law for that matter, where everybody will be categorized by intelligence.
Well, if we're going to logically push this idea with plausible reasons to substantiate it and also make it a global issue, we're probably going to need a system that goes beyond and reaches deeper in than the IQ test way of defining our intelligence but as such a test have yet to be formed, I'll just have to use the IQ test as an example for now.
As the IQ test goes, anybody with a test score below 100 is considered "Below Average" or in politically correct terms, "Mentally Unique". But of course, ostracizing people just because they're a little bit below the IQ of 100 is a little too strict so I would propose anybody with a test score below 75 to be shipped off to "Dum-dum Land".
Then there will also be a place called The Smarts where people with IQ above 140 will live. Unlike the Dum-dums who will be confined to the island they're placed in, the Smarts will of course be allowed to venture outside of The Smarts to mate or stuff like that but of course everybody except scientists are prohibited from entering Dum-dum Land. I won't go into why scientists are allowed entry as it will probably raise a lot of human rights issues....
Anyway, the rest of the world that aint marked as The Smarts or Dum-dum Land will be renamed into some other stuffs where people there are allowed to stay inside that unmarked area and allowed entry into The Smarts with permission.
Mind you, I aint so dumb to judge people solely by the level of intelligence they have. I happen to be writing this out with a certain degree of seriousness so I did some thinking on how people shold be judged: by the level of usefulness.
Well, didn't I just say we should divide by intelligence? My reasoning is even if you're really smart but is a druggie who gets high even before Mr. Sun reaches its maximum point or get wasted everynight until you think it's normal for people to have double vision then you might as well buy a ticket to Dum-dum Land now. I don't care if your IQ is as high as Albert Einstein's, you can't work for humanity, you won't be a part of humanity.
On the other hand, those people who are very dilligent but don't even know the answer to "1+1" can follow Mr. Useless-Joe in the ticket-booking area too because what use could you possibly be? And the rest of the population who do stupid things like get cheated by bomohs or think it's alright for a government funded airline to but RM60 nasi lemaks should get in line too.
By the way, in case you guys don't know anything about the RM60 incident... Well, word is that a certain national airline pays RM60 for a single pack of nasi lemak whereas the rest of the Malaysian citizens pay rounghly RM2 or maybe at most RM20+ (at Dome). Why am I so concerned bout it? Every time that airline suffers a lost the government has to pump the tax-payers money to cover it up. F 'em all!!!
Anyway, I was chatting with Slur bout this issue and thought I might as well put up the debate we were having. I think Slur's just against this idea cause I was the one who came up with it....*muttering under my breath*
On second thought, I'll post it under something else cause it turned out to be quite long.

No comments: