Sunday, September 24

Idiotic Kidd

You know, it bad enough have to say goodbye once but when you make somebody say goodbye to you twice, you know something is messed up real bad.
Who am I talking about? Well, there's this little girl who goes by the name Mae a.k.a. Kidd.
She's um... average height I guess. Of course, as expected, she's shorter than me. She's really really thin and she has this idea that she's Satan or something weird like that. Oh, and if I remember correctly, her ultimate plan is to wear sunnies in a shopping mall as a sign of coolness.
Sum all those up and what you get is a crazy, fun and extremely smart girl who prefers to utilize her intelligence on twisted stuffs that would bring no light to humanity. Which is fine by me cause all I want is her company.
Anyway, she's leaving for Russia tomorrow so she can freeze her butt off and get drunk and be somebody. Pretty cool plan, right? With all her non-existant insulators I say it would take her 7 layers of clothing or 5 days to become Icekidd. This image of her smirking her weird smrik like a monkey as she freezes to death keeps popping up in my head.
Well, I don't really know what I'm writing about. Just wanted to, you know...
Bah~ whatever.

PS: If you're reading this, maybe you might wanna contemplate stocking up a little more on some fat and meat. You know, you might even get to change your career from Satan to Santa.

No comments: