Sunday, June 10

New Paos Available!

OK, here's the deal. I'm looking for a worker to clean my room up. You know, do the chores, tidy my bed and arrange my cute cuddly soft toys in the correct order and everything. And here's the best part. I'll let you pay me to do that job!
Does this sound right to you? Cause if it doesn't, join the club.
I was in Cameron Lowland recently and everyone with at least half a brain and lives in Malaysia knows it's famous for all the (disgusting mutated ugly) strawberries. Yes, I don't like strawberries, bite me. I hate the big ones for looking so fake and the small ones for being sour. If I have to eat anything red, I'll stick to watermelons.
Back to my point, Cameron is littered with dozens of strawberry farms and the newest business gimmick seems to be this: "Self-plucking Farm". First point, it the farm a robotic thing of the future that plucks itself? Does it scratch itself when it's itchy? But putting the bad English aside, self-plucking. Hmm~ does this sound familiar?
Oh YES! Idiots are PAYING to pluck the strawberries themselves! It's like saying "Here's 50. I'll wash your toilet for you, k?" It's just plain stupid. Why would anybody wanna pay someone else so he can do the other person's job?! They're helping the farm owners clear out the farms and then pay them for allowing them to do him a favor. Do you stil agree that it's stupid? Please say you do before I konk your head with a giant plastic cactus.
Oh, the trip to Cameron has also enlightened me on other stuffs. I hate cactuses... is that how you spell the plural form? Anyway, cactuses / cacti or whatever, I hate them. While at a place called Cactus Valley, I say this awesome-ly and breath-takingly beautiful flower and I don't know if it's a mental condition or what but everytime I see pretty flowers, I have a fatal attraction to it's petals and this unsurpressible urge to molest the petals arises. So that day, I decided to give in and stretch over a few barriers to touch the flower. Thinking back, all the man-made barriers were obvious signs to ward off trespassers and I'm really stupid aren't I?
Anyway, unfortunately, the flower was hidden behind a cactus. Oh, here's a fact Slur doesn't know yet. The pweetiiee~ flower was hidden behind a gigantic PLASTIC cactus (=.="). Anyway... the end of the story is, as I was trying to stick my fat hands through to the flower, I lost my footing, slipped and the monster behemoth aka the plastic cactus poked me! Oh ye foul beast!
We (me and parents) drove to Cameron for my dad's conference and since the roads there were pretty easy to navigate, I drove around a bit and realised this: In Cameron, you can park anywhere anytime regardless of any line on the road. I bet Farhan will be thinking "If I lived in Cameron I could have saved a lot of money on parking tickets!"
And here's another fact I learned. I'm proud to be a Penangite.
While driving there, since it was all hilly and stuff (duh~ it's a gunung for god's sake) some cars can't really go that fast and started congesting the ONE AND ONLY road up. Yup, in Cameron, there's only one single main road and that's it. Anyway, it started blocking the traffic up and most people were patient and just toiled behind the slow one since the roads were narrow. Notice I used the word "most"... Now here comes the Penangite boleh part. While other cars were obediently following the extremely slow bus making its way uphill, 4 cars overtook it very violently. One car had a 'W' number plate, and the other 3 were Penang plates.... Oh, maybe I should add that my dad was one of those reckless impatient drivers that gives KL and PG the notorious road bully fame.
Anyway, I hate STRAWBERRIES!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur title n content no kaitan AT ALL.

plastic cactus. =.= i told u he was protecting her rite???

n no plural kua?? cacti pula.. hahahahaha..

whee~ finish phy.

-slur-

Niyi said...

whee~ gonna finish whole exam ^.^ i feel like doing somersaults n jumping down stairs if my knees didn't hurt so terribly. n i din knw what title to put ma! wei got so many new paos, i'll update u soon.

Anonymous said...

u can somersault?? O.o

n can i not go 2moro??? i... lazy la.

or can we watch fantastic 4 1st instead of ocean 13??

-slur-

Niyi said...

fantastic4 fung say friday ma cz he wana watch that also. and yes i can do somersaults like a chimpanzee.. that is assuming that a chimpanzi CANT do somersaults.
it's a metaphor or whatever u english speaking elites like to call it la!