Monday, June 25

f./-\.|.t.3.|2

Why do we always need an objective for something? Is there really need of purpose for every action that we take?
I asked Mae to go out with Han and me today and she asked "What's the objective?"
I don't really get it. For me, not staying at home is a good enough objective. Hanging out with friends is an even better one.
Which led me to think. Isn't a meaningless life some how more meaningful? Would you rather wake up everyday day knowing everything that will happen in that day and the reason it happens?
Where's the element of surprise in it? Are you content with a present that wrapped in transparent plastic? I'd much rather have my plastic wrapped in layers and layers of newspaper or any waste paper that could conceal its true identity from me.
Some times, we really need to stop seeking the truth and just take it as it comes. Who knows, it might even bring you on the greatest journey of your life. I spend a lot of time seriously thinking where I would be 10 years from now, and this is kind of depressing because there's a huge octopus on my head that's constantly telling me I won't ever end up where I really wana be. Doesn't this cat and mouse game of searching for one truth and end up having to chase another truth really bother you? Why look so far ahead when you don't even know if you'll still be breathing tomorrow?
This is not a depressed post, or another one of those "I think I'm a big mess up" post. I'm just asking everybody to relax once in a while and breathe. The roses are so pretty for a reason. Look and love. We don't need a reason to continue our existence, do we? If we're already here, let's just make sure our presence does not cause misery to others.
With that, I think I should dedicate this post to my ex-classmate who passed away last year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.