Saturday, June 16

Secrets

I've got a secret to tell. But the person I wanna tell it to will be terrified to hear it. The person who listens to it without judging can't help me overcome it. The people who can help can not hear it. What should I do?
I got myself a job today. It started at 10am. By 3pm I was pretty sure I wanted to quit. Now, I definitely am going to. And today's job has also sent me into a greater depression. I'm incompetent. I can't stand the pressure of having to serve others. It sucks!!!! Like totally absolutely sucks!! Let me born as someone equal to Paris Hilton in the next life, PLEASE!
Now, will you please hear my secret? I need to tell it. Will you listen?

4 comments:

Pat Kesonsukhon said...

Getting a job that requires caterin n serving others when it's a thing you hate...now aint that funny.

If i said i'd listen to ur secret, would you tell?

Anonymous said...

eh... so... niyi... u not gonna work ade ar? then... can go out penang hill or what anytime? =D

-MShern

Niyi said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Wooohooo~ weehoo~ wooho~~ the sweet escape!
i woke up at 7am tdy and called my manager and said "I QUIT!!!" XD life is good, sun-shiny days await me!

Jess said...

i will listen to ur secret if you want to tell me keke