Wednesday, July 18

Kick Me I'm An Idiot

I promised myself I'd announce that Slur is getting a job to you guys in my previous post but somehow I forgot.. The consequences of hanging around her too often I guess.
But anyway, yeah, she's working! I don't know as a what and don't really know at where but in general, she is now an office lady working in the bank!
Mid-post PS: Slur, it wouldn't hurt to enlighten me more on this issue.
So, as I was telling Mae. Probably 3 days from now, give or take a week, a down on his luck guy whose wife just left him for a really good-looking playboy will go to the ATM to check his bank account and think he somehow miraculously won the lottery whereas the playboy / wife-stealer will be informed that he is now broke as all his savings miraculously disappeared.
Upon hearing this, some would say karma. As for me, I would say, "Karma? What karma? It's Slur working in a bank!"
So beware my dear audience, and guard your bank accounts.... with your life!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

as i was reading it i tot wow niyi's finally gonna say sth good bout her dear ol' very good fren here but no. =.= u failed terribly.

basically, my work boring. 2 routine-like. so not me. da oni thing good is my colleagues owez remind me 2 go out 4 lunch n remind me 2 go home.they kinda dun wan me 2 ot la.. i said nvm nvm.. but no, they smiled n said no no u dun hv 2 work so hard, can go home d. 2moro continue. n i'm not in da accounts side la.. i'm in car loan side. muahahhahahaha.. dun make any loans at da moment til 2 months later coz i successfully lived up 2 my slur-ness!! resulting in some wrong name, some wrong IC, some wrong working place. =.= geezz.. 2day oni la. coz super tired d. i noe niyi's juz gonna be rolling her tiny eyes saying yea rite! n n n!! i even apologized but they said no no dun apologize, every1's lidat when they're new. thus, XD!!

n may i even say, i'm so not myself in da office!! i'm 100000000 times more GENTLE, sit with my damn leg close very tightly like a typical office lady, back sooooo straight, speak sooooooo softly i nearly scared my soul outta my body, haven't gossip like 4 days oredi... n basically, niyi, juz let me vent my misery somewhere!!!!! luckily my colleagues r never gonnna c this. XD

-slur-

Anonymous said...

oh oh n did i 4get 2 mention sth???? nobody thinks i'm blur!! this is da best part when u're with new ppl.. n since we're strangers n dun tok much other than work, nobody can sense dat part of me!!! not dat i'm admitting i am la. =.= i juz mean their opinion differs from da rest of u!!! bwahahahahhaha...

-slur-

Anonymous said...

n ur title n ur content no kaitan 1???????? =p

-slur-

Niyi said...

hahahaha~ didn't you just embarrass yourself with that scissors incident?! how can they stil not think you're slur!?!
and uh.... hello?! i went to work at the accounting place at the hosp for a very short while (which is longer than your short while lah) and during that time i never.
Let me repeat that....
NEVER
i never messed up any names or IC... =.="
and you were working for what? one week only and you already did all that?!
speechless..