Sunday, July 8

Chicken Rice And More!

Very recently - like yesterday - I wrote a bulletin on Friendster complaining about idiots abusing the bulletin's purpose inappropriately. The main reason I wrote it was because I kept reading bulletins - don't ask me why I recognize the stupidity of it yet keep going back for more - by this girl I can't really remember her name and I just thought they're all really really dumb. Like seriously. So I thought it's time I took action, and I did. See? Put your thoughts to action. It might actually bring you something good, and it did!
You can read the bulletin I wrote here:
Original: Opposite of Smart
Anyway, why do I say it DID bring me some good? I think it just boosted my popularity by 0.00001% or something. Here is what someone wrote back:
yeah i m totally standing on ur side...
u reli r our idol...
no matter in bkb o wat else..
u reli rox..
kip rockin..
stay cool oways...
n those hu lik 2 gain 1000 fren in their acc bt nt kipin in touch n nt reli a fren tat can pour out ur problem r kindda idiotic...
those r jz lik flower vase..beautiful bt useless...
Which is all good and everything. But there is just one very big problem that probably prompted Alanis Morissette into singing the song "Ironic". The person who reposted the above bulletin is no other than the person who inspired me to write it. The person who was doing all the things that I just said was stupid to do.
Ahh~ stupidity. You just have to love it.
I tried going hiking at Kerachut yesterday morning but it didn't go so well. Actually, it didn't go at all. Cause for some unexplainable reason the gods of above decided to take a shower after like a month of smothering us in haze. Since it rained and two princesses (read Mae and PF) were too royal and majestic to have a speck of mud befall them, we canceled it and instead, the rest of the guys and I ended up walking around Queens with me and MS in our "outdoor activity" attire.
Right now you must be wondering why it's just the two of us dressed like so. Well, apparently, in the encyclopedias of Fung, YP and Ken, "attire for hiking" equals to fashionable board shorts or short jeans and 100 dollar shirts with brand names like Billabong.
In case I haven't bragged this fact enough yet, allow me the pleasure of doing so once more.
Ladies and gentleman, I have a new job! I'm working as a tuition teacher for Primary 3 kids at a kindergarten / daycare center nearby. The pay is great! Cause basically I have to teach these kids 2 hour long tuitions, twice a day five days a week. That probably adds up to like 80 hours a month for 600. Don't you just love it? But my actual work time spans longer cause after the morning classes I stay back to chat with the cute-beyond-description kids who are just so innocent! No wonder there are pedophiles out there! Not that this justifies their action. In fact, this makes me hate them even more for causing harm to such precious treasures of life.
Don't get me wrong, I still hate kids. I just love them when they're so cute.

And of course, since I have to teach them Chinese and Malay - let's face it, I didn't get a C in Chinese for no reason and anybody who gave me an A for Malay must be extremely retarded - so I spend a lot more time flipping through dictionaries and calling up people to ask them about work.

Yes, I have graduated from A-Levels which is college level but I have trouble teaching these kids Chinese and Malay. The principal of Chung Ling Butterworth will probably commit suicide if he found out I have been teaching these kids numerously wrong words, pronunciations and phrases all week long. And I seriously have been teaching them the wrong stuff. This I am sure of cause I always check back with my friends every 2 or 3 days about what I've taught them and they always, ALWAYS, end up laughing their belly out and frowning at me all in one go.
Such disgrace.
Haha. Here's a funny story from one of my kids. This girl named Joanne, she's the Slur type of kid only with less cheapness and like an IQ that's 100 points lower - which makes her do cute stuffs even more! Anyway, one Thursday, she missed class so I got worried and went to ask about her and here's what the other teachers told me.
"Oh Joanne a? Haha, she won't make it today! Apparently, while at school, she was helping a teacher to find a friend and when she turned a corner, she ran straight into some metal thing hanging on the wall and fell down and THEN smacked her head on some chair. So she fainted and has been admitted to some hospital."
To this, everyone in the room laughed in a deafening roar. Seriously, how slur do you have to get to FAINT at school for a reason like that?! Feel free to laugh at her, cause she really is cute in that aspect. But of course, with all due respect, she is a very obedient kid who listens to everything teachers say as best as she can.
Oh wait, before that Slur goes all high and mighty and starts complaining why the title has nothing to do with the content, let me explain something briefly. I thought of this title cause I kept thinking to myself "What to write? What to write? Chicken rice~ Chicken rice~."
Ah well, being a hamster that she is, she'll probably say that's a crappy explanation, I might as well add something to make it relevant. Do you know that Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur is offering a package of chicken rice in Ipoh for two at the very small price of over one thousand US dollars? Only idiots will actually fall for that trick! Chicken rice for two that cost like RM7000!
Price of local chicken rice: RM5.00
Price of offered by Traders: USD 1800+
Price of seeing foreigners being conned: Priceless

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

muhaha.. Day night b4 you went to hiking WITHOUT ME, I sang a Paris Hilton song which (yes, you guessed it) brought rain to you that morning! ^^V

About that chicken rice, ...um I think because its chicken rice IN IPOH? =.= but still $1000 .... *sweating hot pao-san*

Anonymous said...

=.= but it rained dat morning din it??

oh wait, ur lil fren will grow up a million times worse than me!! my descendant!! hahahhaa..

i juz saw ur post.. it's juz so like u to say things lidat but omg. how can they juz call u an idol 4 dat??? as i've owez said, they juz dunno u enuf. =p

-slur-

Niyi said...

well, the truth is i jz knw she's a um... she does smth from my high sch... the rest is a complete blank so maybe u're rite. =.= damn, i hate it when that happens!

Niyi said...

i suddenly remb farhan bragging to me about eating some really cheap food... teh tarik and smth else for rm3 or smth... damn im hungry!