Saturday, July 21

Paid In Full With A Glass of Milk

Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no
Cause I got you babe
Cause we gon' fight
Oh yes we gon' fight (We gon' fight)
Believe we gon' fight (We gon' fight)
Fight for our right to love yeah

Don't ask why but the lyrics are stuck in my head. Doesn't it annoy you when something like that happens?! Well, the best cure to it is to listen to another crappy song and "poof" goes the previous crappy song, to be replaced by the next even crappier song. Ah~ the cruel cycle of life.
I guess even songs must live in their own rules of the jungle, the survival of the fittest bla bla bla.
While we're talking bout songs, have you heard 4 In The Morning by Gwen Stefani? It rocks!!
Hehe.
Anyway, last night Slur and I were discussing bout money and overpaid celebrities and crap like that and in case you're wondering who the overpaid celeb is, it's all of them. I mean why the hell are they getting paid millions to do movies when those producers can just cut the cost and pay 'em less AND charge less from us to watch it! I call this a bunch of bolognese, and no I don't mean bolognese sauce.
Anyway, have any of you heard of Gisele Bundchen? Well, Slur was enlightened bout her existence last night... I think it's last night cause she thats when she started ranting about her but thats not the point. The point is the names Tyra Banks and Kate Moss and even AJ Stewart from America's Next Top Model are more familiar to us when we think about models and yet that Bundchen woman is the top earning model! Kate Moss is 2nd and pulls in a whooping 9 mill a year or something...
Guess how much Bundchen does?
33 mill.
Yes.... For those of you running for your calculators, that's more than 3 times the amount Moss earns. And the worst part is, Kate Moss even has her own brand of clothing!
I first heard of this name when I was watching Top 20 Richest Women In Entertainment and they were like uh.... Christina Aguilera and Ellen DeGeneres and then there was Gisele (who??) at number 16! Which is above both the names I just mentioned.... I mean Christina the hottest babe who can actually hold a tune with millions of fans and records everywhere and she's below this Bunny I've never even heard of until that moment!
Bolognese!
And then I watched further and I was struck by another shocking truth!
J.Lo and Mariah Carey are 38 f-ing years old!
What the hell?! What has come of this world?!!
I mean seriously, I was thinking they're like 25 or something and for those of you who're saying "Come on, you were off by just 13 years~" well come on your own head cause even 29.5 and 30 years old makes a world of difference... 25 and 38 is just off the charts.
But that wasn't the end of the shocking truths... No, life is never so kind now is it?
Then we moved further up the list and guess who's there? Britney! Well, at least she really is 25 years old.
Oh, in case you guys are wondering, no, Britney is NOT above Mariah. Come on lah, Mariah outsold The Beatles! I was saying moving further up from Bundchen.
Then we moved a little higher up from Britney and what the hell?!
Mary Kate and Ashley are in the top 10! And they're exactly ONE FREAKING YEAR older than me. ONE YEAR!!!
I can work and huff and puff for the rest of my life and I would never in this world earn what they have NOW and they're only one year away from where I am in life right now!
That's just a bunch of bolognese if you ask me.
No, this is beyond bolognese. This is like sirloin steak or something!
How could that be?
And these people have like 100 or 200 mills each and I was like wow.... Then we reached number 2 and I went berserk. It was too much to bear...
JK Rowling who was living off welfare when we were still in primary school. Yes, that's HER on the list and that's her at number 2! With a F-ing 1 billion dollars! What happened to welfare and all that crap?! She's got ONE F-ING BILLION! And one billion is a loooooooot.
Then the list moved one last step and that was when I stopped watching (partly cause it was already the end of the show). There stood Oprah Winfrey all high and mighty on her number one podium. Guess how much she has? 1.5 billion. And at first I was like "Oh, haha. Just .5 more that Rowling ma~" and then it hit me.
That ".5" is actually worth 500 million!!
And most people on that list up till around number 5 had less than 500 million!!!!
What the heck?!
Peppercorn and sesame seeds! This is what this is!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

no la!!! dat gisele 113 million u tau???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!? yesterday's papers.

n da olsen twins, r they studying in NYU????? but anyway.. toot la!! how can they earn soooooo much?!?!?!?!

-slur-

Niyi said...

nono, read carefully.
i said PER YEAR.
so the 113mil u read in the papers? thats history. yep...
the next time u see her in it it'll probably be 130 or smth (assuming she spends s lil s i assume she does).
and yeah last time i read bout those twins they were meant to study there.... but i tot one of them is in rehab / therapy??

Jess said...

HELLO~!!

say my blog bimbo~

ahhahaha

its easy to understand la~ hahaha

my mom says ur blog is to keng for reading pleasure~ ahhaha.. and added that reading blogs must be entertaining not burning brain cells.. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Mariah looks like she's 50+ hunny. -_-"
Can't believe she's only like 38, you serious?
I feel she's like just a little younger then madonna o smthin.

Niyi said...

which brings us to the next question... how OLD is madonna?!
is she as old as cher? i mean, cher is a cockroach and for all we knw, madonna might be a crocodile or smth!
jess! r u saying reading my idiotic blog burns brain cells?! but i write about dumb stuffs!

YiLiing said...

hey there nio.. js dropping by.btw i love 4 in the morning. & the song tht's stuck in my head is ' this is why im hot' by mims. haha random i know.