Saturday, March 15

Here Comes The Sun

I don't know why but it always takes FOREVER for the My.Monash page to load. It's so annoying, and the only reason I ever go to that site is for academic sake so it just makes me not want to do it even more! What the heck people, can't you do something to improve just a little bit?!
What's new lately? Well, there's this little problem... It's not too big or anything. But basically I'll be embarassing myself and killing my (I like to think of it as) good rep forever. But let's save the shame for that day shall we?
Oh, I went to the Kamal bookstore today. Haha, it's a medical book supplier store and they said the prices there are cheaper. Which is true in some sense... Each book is like, cheaper by 5 - 10 bucks. So if you just buy one book at a time it would actually be a huge hassle to get there and back for so small a saving. But then we actually have to buy quite a number of books so I guess it would be worth it if we buy 'em all in one shot. I bought Wheater's histology and the medical handbook. The Wheater's have some "problematic" pages on it so I'll have to go change it soon. And I'm also hoping to buy an anatomy atlas and another text plus a physio book. My god, I'll be broke by the end of this! The part that I'm most pissed about is the fact that Monash didn't give us free lab coats! We had to freaking pay for it eventhough they're already charging us an arm and a limb for the tuition fees!
But well, I really like studying here so maybe I should stop complaining. I don't really take that many picturese cause I never could remind myself to do it...
My plan to turn this into a bimbo blog is sooo not working.

No comments: