Friday, March 21

We Might As Well Be Strangers

If there's one TV character in this world I could relate to, it's Peyton Sawyer from One Tree Hill. I know with the new season (spoiler warning) many people feel that Lucas should be with Lindsay but Hello?! Peyton is his comet! Thank you Lindsay for doing the right thing.
I think there's always that one person in this life that saves you, even if you don't know you needed saving. Maybe too many of us go through life without stopping to think where we're heading or where we came from. Because if you did, you'd probably find a blurry future and a past filled with regrets. But then nobody gets to the present without the past, so I guess I wouldn't change mine for the world.
From time to time, we all need some form of guidance. I must say I was pretty fortunate I found mine when I most needed it, and I hope the people who helped me out will find their way too. And if I'm lucky enough, maybe I might get to return the favour. There's a lot of love lost between all of us, but I think deep down we know that we'd always be there for each other. And I know none of them reads this blog but then we all know I'm too cowardly to tell them face to face what I really want to say, so I'll just write it in a meaningless article.
I'm sorry that I'm rarely there when I should be but I promise you that I do try my best. I'm getting there, slowly but surely, I'll get there.
I don't believe in true love, but I do believe there's a comet to fill you with all the hope and certainty and life in this world. Too bad not many of us get to have our comets, and even less people get to see it soar across the same horizon twice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.