Thursday, May 11

Best Break Up Lines Ever

Remember I told you I love you? Well, I lied.

I know I said I love you babe, but you looked a lot better back then.

I told you I could never love another when we got together right? Well, turns out this guy's name is Joe, so basically I'm not loving "Another".

Roses are red, violets are blue.
Flowers will wither, and so have you.
With it there goes, my love so true.
I'm sorry honey, but I'm dumping you.

Can you give me back that diamond necklace I bought for you last Valentine's Day? I need to give it to this new girl I'm dating and I'm outa cash to buy a new one.

I said looks don't mean a thing, but that was when I overestimated the size of your wallet.

You're like a tea pot, short and stout.
And I can't handle your big fat mouth.
When you're deep in sleep mode you snore so loud.
I have no other choice, I'm kicking you out.

2 comments:

Jess said...

omg.. haha very very funny...

Niyi said...

hehe. the first one I got from hitz.fm
then some i duno go where see mia. but some of them are the result of haivng to much time on hand... gosh im so pathetic...