Monday, May 1

Let The Reigns Go Loose

This is something I've been dying to blog about lately yet haven't had the chance to : MShern and the day he tore it. What exactly did he tore? Read on to find out more about it. (Wah! Feeling like an advert leh?)
It was last Thrusday, hold on, let me check my calender so MShern won't be able to deny it. I have proof! It was the 27th of April, and the day was fine, the weather was great... Although both matters have nothing to do with his embarrassing moments lah~ Notice : It's "momentS", in plural form.
That day like any other Thursday, Slur and the rest came to look for me in the library after their Physics class and at about 5pm, we went downstairs. While on the way out of the library, MShern bumped into a girl (to make it interesting, let's say it's a cute girl) who he happened to know. Shy as he is, he must have fumbled on his wallet (he was holding it at that time) and *whoops-a-daisy*, he tore the coin compartment of the wallet and out comes all the coins, spilling out right from his hands and make *clings* and *clangs* everywhere. I say, that is total humiliation, to have to bend down in front of a cute girl to pick up coins. But, oh well, accident happen.
But it seems like it was destined that he will tear more things on that fateful day because afterwards during basketball practice, he (wait for it~ wait for it!) tore his pants! If this was MSN chat Farhan will be doing the emo with the "X" eye right now and Slur will just roll over from laughing. I'm not really clear about what happened but we were playing 3-3 and MShern tried a tackle, I think. He tripped and fell over with no injuries so I was about to start the game again but suddenly *jeng jeng jeng jeng*, the green shirt guy (no idea what his name is but he plays really rough) turned to MShern and said, "I heard a tore."
MShern replied, "Me too." and he looked down and said, "Yeap, there's a tear."
Of all the things that have happened on the basketball court for me, I've never once in my life tore my pants like that. Hahahaha. I hope MShern doesn't mind me using him as blog material.
Friday was the last day of the Humanities trials so as we agreed, we went for a movie. I was hoping to watch Fragile but somehow we ended up watching Failure To Launch. Coincidence that they both start with an "f"?
Anyway, Failure2Launch wasn't half-bad. It had some funny moments in it and I enjoyed it solely because they had a paintball scene in it but hopefully, Fragile will be much better than this.
Hei everybody~ Fragile on Wednesday, OK? I won't take "no" for an answer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!! i can't believe u din tell me immediately n i had 2 wait 2 read da blog 2 find out something as hilarious as dat!!!! hahahahaha!!! it's so so so funny!!!! n erm may i noe was it a huge hole??? hahahaha...

-slur-

Niyi said...

woh~ i duno how big the hole cz i wasnt interested to look!
sorry din tell u but it happened at nite ma den i probably forgot bout it till now.