Monday, March 26

Shot Through A Cloud, And Who's To Blame?

As a kid, I remember thinking that it must be swell to play on clouds. Seriously, I had this misguided notion (probably from too much Dragon Ball) that one day I'll be granted 3 wishes - Hint: the 2nd level wish dragon from the manga I just mentioned - of which one will be to allow me to ride a flying cloud - if you still haven't caught on what I'm talking bout, go to the nearest manga-shop and buy the series - around the world while I play, sleep and have fun on it.
Of course it wouldn't be named something as lame as "It". I'll call it the "Bringer of The Ultimate Truth". Or maybe "Thunder-rang" as in boomerang. I have a feeling Fung will name it "My Cloud" for the same pathetic reason he named his ruler "My Ruler".
Anyway, I had to drive down to Kelantan last Saturday and as I passed the mountain-roads which were tall enough to embrace the clouds, I thought 'Well, there goes my precious dream.'
Yes I did get to touch it and made my passage through it, technically speaking, that wasn't quite what I was wishing for. I did say I wanted to ride ON it, as in ON TOP of it, right? Plus I was supposed to save thousands or maybe millions of dollars in air-travel by using my trusty "BoTUT".
Dang, it was so heartbreaking

No comments: