Saturday, March 3

Things I shouldn't Be Doing

I really really need to study cz i have a test (chem test *shriek!!*) on Mon and I have the whole of tmr busy but who cares! Lemme fill anybody who reads this sorry site in on some songs you guys should listen to.
1) Lily Allen! If you dnt feel like trying out all her songs then you should at least listen to "LDN" and "Alfie". They're quite cute and will give you an idea of what her songs sound like.
2) Dixie Chicks. I have no idea how these babes look in real life (I've chosen to call them "babes" cz judging by their sound, they GOTTA be pretty!) but their music rocks! No wonder they won 5 Grammies! Anyway, again if you're too lazy, try "Goodbye Earl" and "Not Ready To Make Nice".
3) Aretha Franklin - Think (Freedom). Yep, the very woman who sang "Natural Woman". Love this song and it took me a few years until I finaly remembered to Google the lyrics up. Note to Kay: Unfortunately, Kat McPhee isn't the answer to who sang this song.
4) Jessica Harp - Roses Are Red. No idea what other songs she sang but this song is pretty neat. A lil diff from my type of like (the fast tempo upbeat songs) but the lyrics are good.
5) Karen White - Superwoman. I dunno why but everytime I see this name, "Karen Mok" registers in my head first. Again, superb song.
6) Melissa Etheridge - I Need To Wake Up. She won an Oscar, what more do I need to say.
7) The Cardigans - Lovefool. Tho I can't agree to their other songs, I simply can't deny this one.
8) The Corrs. I know they're so yesterday and for the life of me, I really dunno why. They're good, they're songs are great and I'm sure they have a HUGGGEEEE fan-base. Wonder what happened to these siblings.
9) Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name. Despite what everyone who've heard this song might think, it's amazing not every single soul in this world know this song. It's so awesome that if you miss this, you're crazy.
10) Death Cab For Cutie. Their songs are nice too. That's assuming that you're into emo. But whatever, still a nice band singing bout all those nice stuff like lost love and not living. Again, lazies bums' guide: "I Will Follow You Into The Dark", "Title and Registration".
Last but not least, the ultimate singer who's too good to be put into the top ten list, presenting to the whole world. Ms. PARIS HILTON!!!!
Yeah man!!! She da bomb! She the ultimate truth man~! She the blonde of the decade*, dawg!
Wow, I typed her name here and her song started playing on my Winamp. Cool.
Oh, I know this is so cliche but I would like to take this time to tell you all that Jewel has taken Avril's spot in my heart and became my 2nd fav singer. 1st is Celine and 3rd is Paris.

*Quote by Paris Hilton while comparing herself with the likes of Marilyn Monroe (understandable) and Margeret Thatcher (what the F?!).

No comments: