Thursday, April 13

Gila Sendiri Culture Among Friends

For those who don't understand Malay yet still insist on reading this blog (referring to Pathu Kesongsukhun or however you spell your name), here is an explanation of the word "gila sendiri". To put it simply, "gila sendiri" = you (Pat) because "gila sendiri" = narcissism and narcissist = you. I should seriously consider teaching as a main job *looks into a far off space with dreamy eyes*.
Well, I've always had narc friends who are so damn into themselves that if a car exploded 10 feet away from a mirror, they would have noticed the mirror first; the perfect embodiment of this new "trend" being, of course, Dayrion. Dayrion, shown above in his "Model Pose", is a 18-year-old boy from Humanities with OK looking features and an undying love for football. He sometimes claims himself to be Thiery Henry (though we know how WRONG he is) and is always looking into anything that can cast a reflection of him. Get this, he even uses his own (wait for it) SHADOW to check himself out.
Yes ladies and gentlemen, leading our A-Levels course in the Gila Sendiri Department is none other than Dayrion, the guy who always has a tube of gel or a bottle of wax in his bag.
Following close is Merv and Mae, both tying at 2nd place.
This is Merv when he was still dawning the his "mushroom" hairstyle.
Merv is a guy who would stop in the middle of the road under the scorching hot sun just to look into a mirror and do a James Bond pose. Merv is also well known for fancying himself to be either Maxim or Jay Chou and wearing tons of rings, wristcuffs and chains. His other signature move is his habit of taking his limited edition Nike sneakers off every time we scale the walls of TNB.
Merv also enjoys taking pictures of himself and is ever ready and willing to let a paparazzi snap a picture of him, given that he isn't in a compromising position or unpresentable clothes.
Presenting to all of you the president of ANO and TAO, and the main character of my previous blogs -- Mae.
This is how she looks now, after dying her hair black and cutting it short to make herself presentable to the JPA scholarship interviewers. Before this she had a minimum of 3 colours in her hair... I say it's a good idea she re-naturalized her hair colour because the interviewers would definitely have kicked her out of the room before she even utters a word had they seen her in that outrageous hairstyle.
She is the Best Mong Huanzz Poser amongst the Lunch Gang and probably has a computer full of her own pics. Her other hobby is editing her own pics to enhance her looks. You know how mong huanzz pics are normally close ups right? Well, it's damn scary when she does those close up pics without her specs on because her eyes are HUGE!
I'm sooooooo sorry Jess, I just couldn't resist! I'm sorry I couldn't get a better pic of you and A-Pon too cause I don't really have contact with you and I can't wait any longer.
This entry is a pretty visual entry so I can't write about you without a picture either so... Yeah, sorry.
Well, here you have it, this is Jess and A-Pon. You can find Jess's blog's link in my sidebar.
I don't really know them but I'm a frequent reader of Jess's blog so I guess I owe her this much. I mean, she did call herself the Mong Huanzz Narc Queen, so it's only fair she is featured as a gila sendiri trend-setter.
Actually... Actually Jess ah~, between you and Toh, who do you think is a bigger narc? Because she is also damn crazy and into herself eh, go anywhere pun sure must snap a few dozen pics of herself.
....Is it just me or is the whole Yo-11 group crazy bout themselves?! Oh my god... What have this world come to...
But anyways, I've been trying to learn hard from you, Jess. Taking pictures of myself non-stop and totally polluting my friends'' handphones by storing loads of my pics there. I'm now trying to force them to put my pic as their wallpaper.
Muahahahaha, Farhan! You will not escape me!
Since I aint a hypocrite, I'll admit my own gila sendiri hobby and end this entry with an absolutely beautiful and out of this world amazing pic of yours truly.
Man am I cute or what!? No, Slur. You MAY NOT choose "what" and fill in the blank!


Next blog : Gila Sendiri Culture Among Strangers.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

say wadeva u like!! i'm still gonna fill up da wad spot!! it's after all.. 4 me 2 do it, no??? i am definitely on the wad side!!! no way am i gonna ever say dat u're cute!!!

awww... mummy says it's bad 2 lie.. wanna check out my benevolent side?? u'll totally luv me more.. so here goes.. ok la.. u're juz somewhere in between da cute n WAD side.. hahahahaha..

-slur-

Niyi said...

..........(=.=)
im like totaly the cutest creature / living being / human / god to ever walk this earth okie?! *flips imaginary long hair to the back and rolls eyes*

Anonymous said...

woo~ nice 1. but the ending damn scary lah..hahaha
and the thought of u flipping your imaginary long hair...WARGH! i need to use the bathroom for a while..

muhahaha.anyway, good job. I like it =)

Anonymous said...

So...I guess it's the same gila thingy Farhan was trying to teach me and get me to deliver a message to you.

How can I be one if I'm not featured there...so haha...I aint as worst of a narc as those up there.

I wont mind piano guy's narcness cus he loves jay as I do. gotta say...cool mushroom...when's it took? cus I don't remember him with that hairstyle before.

*reads niyi's comment*
yeah...cuter than the most hidious person you could ever come across.
*turns away as staring at the creature any longer would surely give nightmares tonight*

Pat Kesonsukhon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jess said...

AWWWWW COMMON!!!! U COULD HAVE CHOSEN A BETTER PIC!!! that pic doesnt do me justice!!!

that being said.. IM STILL THE NARC QUEEN AND PONX IS STILL THE NARC KING!!!

Jess said...

TOH IS HIAO-FUCK ME NARC..
we are CUTE-LOVE ME FOREVER NARCS!!! haha
totaly different k.. me and ponx narc for our self enjoyment.. toh does it to *LURE* men.. sheesh..
my narc SCARED MEN AWAY!!! like seriously!! haha

Niyi said...

hahahahaha~ omg ur narc is love me forever???!?!?!!?
wow, im doubting u understand the word "love"... (=.=)
but still, eventho Toh is hiao-type narc she still a Narc Queen ma, only in a diff department.
tdy i hijacked my frenz fon and took loads a pics of me and made her use those pics! muahahahaha!
farhan, u're nex!

Niyi said...

haha~ ofcz i joined the mong huanz world la! see u and jess owaz mong huanz tak syok ade.. must get a piece of the cake pun.

Jess said...

my friend told me this
LAME IS FUN!!! remember this!! the lamer the more fun u get!!! so go craaazy and be as lame as poccible!!!

Niyi said...

who's lame? oh wait, i tink of myself as a fun person... does that mean im lame?!

Jess said...

YAH!! lame ler u!!.. if ur not lame u wont come out sith so many wu liao posts..!!

Niyi said...

wah! not only insult me insult my post pulak!! slap u man!!!!