Saturday, April 15

The Quest For Comedy

It all started one fine evening when Farhan sent me this URL to a hilarious video by Dave Chapelle. The only way to describe that video is hilarious. Watch it for yourself and judge. My favourite part is where he shouts "STFU" into every mic. He curses the UN and ask them to sanction him and he goes "Oh wait~ you don't have an army!"
Dave Chapelle : Black Bush
After watching that, Farhan sent me a parody of Spider Man by MTV which got me started on searching for the ultimate comedy video available on YouTube. In the Spider Man parody, the part where he walks past the mirror and go, "Man I'm hot." got me in stitches, man!
Well, I guess you really can't say much about these comedies cause you have to see it to know it. Here are some videos I found :
Dave Chapelle : Aids Talk
The best part of this one is when he pretends he's holding the monkey. Haha!
When was the last time you had sex... and where?
There's no way to say it... just watch it.
Scary Movie 4 : Trailer
LOTR : Parody
I'm sure many of you have watched this before but you can't deny it, it's damn funny no matter how many times you see it.
Adam Ferrara
This guy is the bomb man! He the man! When it comes to making jokes he's damn good! Oh my god, eventhough the loading is damn slow, be patient! Trust me, it's worth the wait. Gosh he is hilarious.
Comic Soccer
This one is for you soccer fans out there, and all the non-fans too. Watch the part where the fake leg falls off. Or the part where the player gives the referee the red card!
Do You Take It?
Well, this one is not for everyone though. It's a little obscene and kind of rude if you think about it. But if you aren't very sensitive about sex issues then you might find this hilarious. People like Eugene will just roll over from laughter.
So, there you have it boys and girls. A list of videos that had me laugh my heart out. Enjoy.

8 comments:

Pat Kesonsukhon said...

Love the stand up comedies...keep finding them and post it up...

and you could have something like...recommended comedy of the month in your side bar.

Niyi said...

nice idea... but you do know it's hard to browse through so many videos just for one golden comedy rite?

Pat Kesonsukhon said...

of course I do...I was just saying that when you do...you can have is as the funniest thing you ever came across so far or something like that...doesn't have to be monthly man.

Niyi said...

well, yeah i know what u mean, jz felt like shooting u jz now.
am i the only one who tot adam ferrara was hilarious? gosh i wish i had a fren like him then every single one of my days will b filled wv sunshine rainbows and lafter.

Anonymous said...

cmon la..his jokes are planned.
plus u already got friend like him what. 2 pulak tu..
me n mshern~ muhahaha

Pat Kesonsukhon said...

you might laugh youself in insanity...then go lost in your own world...walking everywhere with a emotionless face and drool dripping from your mouth continuously...
if you had friends like them.

Pat Kesonsukhon said...

I ment laugh till you get insane...without cure...

Niyi said...

farhan, for u ok lah. having mshern around argh!!?!? NO!!!! the humanity! please oh please dn do this to me k?
pat, if i had to stadn mshern's lame jokes then yeah ill bcome insane... cz all his lame-ness melted my brain and the brain cells jz oozed rite out of my head.. no mshern! keep ur lameness away from me. curently farhan is acting as my human shield.