Wednesday, April 19

Untitled

I haven't written any college life posts recently and I guess I should apologize to whomever have asked me to write something like that because let's face it, with so many departures of the people we like while the people we hate seem to be rooted deeply in our class, unwilling to budge even an inch, life seems pretty messed up now.
So, Nad left.. Then Mae, and now Iu Tjun. Guess all I can say is take care and come back to visit us often.
I'm in a pretty uninspired mood these days and I have a lot of things to blog about but every time I sit in front of teh computer the MSN Messenger goes on and I see the names of those people who have left us behind and totally get the "write" life sucked out of me.
Plus I had terrible results for my March Test so my parents have requested me to cut down on time wasting activities and since I want to attend some creative writing course in KL this month, I trying to stay on their good side. I have asked them whether they would let me go but I'm anticipating a "no" already... However, I will not die without a fight! I will not go silently into the night! Haha, keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best for me OK?
Anyway, I would also like to say I hate it when people don't just either accept or reject someone after that person makes a confession because it's kind of... annoying... in a way where you keep wishing and hoping and waiting for an answer you already know from the start.. Be it a "no" or a "yes".
Oh, another reason for not blogging so much these days is because I have a few novels to read and I don't really have much spare time so I guess I have to give up one thing for the other.

6 comments:

Jess said...

we both have writers block at the same time.. ji pang 'IM SO HOLLOW BABY.. IM SO HOLLOW.. im so im so im so hollow~!' [james blunt]
nothing good and happy to blog about :(

Niyi said...

....=.=
well love the way u cud tink bout that song in a moment like this...
act i feel theres a lot of things to blog bout but they arent the happy type and sm feelings are kinda personal so im jz staying away from blogging them to sapre evy1 the trouble.

Jess said...

YAH.. i think so too.. sad posts are just depressing..
but last night.. WOW! hehe i had something to blog about..
seinx la ji pang..

Niyi said...

im posting again but its a post about nth... (T_T)
wah u want go HK ar? syok!

Jess said...

WANNA GO TOGETHER????

Niyi said...

(x_x)... i hv this recuring nitemare of yo-11 raping me. (>.<)!
kiddin~