Wednesday, August 9

4 Months To Exit The Well

I want to see you painted black
Be that part of a memory I'm bound to forget
Don't want to know where you're at
It doesn't really matter cause I ain't looking back.

Stand like a wallflower in a crowded room
Stop being the reflection of a beautiful blue moon
Blow me away with your heart of a monsoon
Let me forget you come next June.

You took my body, you're like a disease
Love is like a shooting star on a breeze
Running away from it, wishing to chance upon it,
It's all just a freaking tease.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh.. i get it.. hehehee...
honestly wishes on da stars do come true. bear some hope will ya??? it mite come true. altho chances r slim. hehehe...

-slur-

Niyi said...

it nvr ever comes true ok? if not all of us wud b millionaires by now.
u can wish and hope as much as u want but its nvr gona happen. call me a se-kepa-tik or whatever *toot* but it jz aint happening.