Tuesday, August 22

FoJIA-phobia

I've suddenly become obsessed with phobias! I know it's stupid but what better way to waste your time away than to come up with more idiotic ideologies eh?
Anyway, like we studied in Bio, before we started our "Infectious Disease" chapter we had to make acquaintance with words such as "aetiology", "epidemiology" and the likes. To read THIS post, you need to learn a few self-created terms such as:
Flame - "Funny LAME" joke. Meaning the joke is lame but it is still acceptably humorous.
Jackson - An extremely out of this universe and waaaay-off lame guy whose jokes are as dry as the Sahara desert. Wait, after a few seconds of contemplation.... I think his jokes are the reason the desert went dry.
Jacklam - "JACKson LAMe" jokes, meaning jokes that resemble jokes uttered by Jackson himself in terms of its inability to invoke even a single drop of laughter from the receiving end. If the audience happens to give out any sort of audible laughter, it is solely because they're laughing at the person and not the joke.
Father of Jacklam - Jackson's professional name.

So, basically, FoJIA stands for "Father of Jacklam In Action" and I would like to take full credit for this new phobia which I've just discovered -- FoJIAphobia.
What does it mean?
Well, some times when you're surrounded by a certain thing in abundance, you not only grow tired of it, you'll eventually start to resent it. Currently, I have two extremely lame people who goes by the guise of MShern and Farhan surrounding me most of the time and I assure you without a single fibre of doubt when I say this, "That fine line between acceptable lameness level and "The Dark Side" have been crossed."
In Bio, we also learn that vaccination is the process of injecting attenuated organisms into our body so that we will be able to resist it and hence gain immunity towards that line of disease. Some times the vaccination works, some times it fails and under very unlikely and unfortunate circumstances, you even get negative side-effects to the pathogens.
I think of Farhan and MSherns' lameness as the "attenuated organisms" that are constantly being force-fed into my body through passageways known as "ears" and "eyes". However, this is NOT a vaccination process as the purpose of their ostensibly innocuous jokes aren't injected into my vunerable brain to create immunity towards Father of Jacklam's real ammunitions. On the contrary, I have a subliminal feeling they designed it filled with a rancourous desire to kill my already-very-limited brain cells. I'm hereby also forced to give you the grievious news that lameness is in fact extremely infective. After certain examinations, the public have concluded that I seem to show very obvious signs and symptoms of joining "The Lame Force".
But due to certain brain cells that are vehemently rejecting the invasion of "Brigade Lameness", my body has failed to produce immunity towards Jackson's stupid jokes still. Every time he takes an attempt at making a joke, not only does he fail miserably, it often results in me banging my head against a wall / window / hand. I'm serious. I've been witnessed smacking my own head after hearing or seeing either MShern or Jackson making jacklams. I think it's the repulsive force of their "Jacklam Aura" that makes my hand go flying at my own forehead.
Hence the term FoJIAphobia. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

No comments: