Saturday, August 26

End of Me

I heart is like a broken glass bottle. I long to float away, carrying my memories to a far away place. Following the tide, never looking back, embracing destiny.
If only I was whole, I could fly away. But my heart is like a broken glass bottle. The shattered pieces, unable to float, stays put where it doesn't belong.
Somebody heal me. Somebody put the pieces of me back together. One day, maybe one day... I might be able to float again.
Embrace the future. I don't want to be here any longer.
Break free from desire. I don't want to be chained here to this island.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like da pic!!!!!

-slur-

Niyi said...

i hate the pic! I couldn't find a pic that conveyed more despair in its meaning so i had to settle for this.

Anonymous said...

this pic looks so serene ler... no despair at all.. i mean dat's wad i feel.

-slur-

Niyi said...

exactly! and if u look closely you can actually see something strange in the bottle. (=.=") definitely not what i was going for.