Tuesday, June 13

Dang It!

I just typed and posted a completely finished blog just now and the stupid Blogger couldn't connect or shit like that and I lost the whole post! God I'm so pissed off.
Anyway, in the time frame it took for me to cool down, I went to watch the World Cup match of Togo Vs Korea and found new reasons to NOT watch the World Cup.
  1. It's football.
  2. It's lengthy, wastes too much time.
  3. 20 grown men chasing after a single ball? There must be better ways to waste nearly 2 hours of your life man.
  4. It totally pisses you off. Might lead to further complications such as heart attack or blood vessel erupting in your head.
The first 3 points are pretty normal, we've all heard it. The last point is something I just found out. It was Togo vs Korea so of course I would support my Asian counterpart, I mean like duh~ Ugly black dudes or OK looking Asians?!
Anyway, it sucks. Not the game, the way they play. To be more specific, the way the Koreans play. The game is still underway so I don't know who will win but right now Togo is leading Korea one - nil. Do you know how it feels when you're supporting one team but the opponents are totally slaugthering them? It sucks, right to the core. I mean, I just wasted my precious time I could use to study Chemistry (which I'm having a test tomorrow) to watch it and guess what happens? The suck!
I was so pissed off man. It's like, ball goes towards Togo dude, Togo dude controls the ball to stop at his feet. Ball goes towards Korean guy, Korean guy somehow manages to kick or stop the ball so it WON'T stop but flies somewhere else, most probably to the Togo dude. Togo dude does a long pass during offensive mode, a few Togo dudes appear to receive the ball. Korean guy long passes, other Korean guys appear EVERYWHERE ELSE except where the ball goes. Togo dude attacks, he gets to at least the larger square box in front of the goal. Korean guy attacks, 2 scenarios pursue :
  1. He kicks it stupidly so the ball flies a billion miles away from the goal.
  2. He chickens out and stop the attack, THEN he kicks it stupidly so the ball flies a billion miles away from the goal.
Nice going, right? I bet this completely justifies my decision to not be a football fanatic. I hope this is a plausible enough reason for Dayrion and other guys out there to stop losing their sleep during the World Cup. I mean, is it really worth it to die of anger just for a stupid ball that you aren't even playing? By the way : NO, I don't watch the NBA.

5 comments:

Pat Kesonsukhon said...

Well, can't you just click back to before you posted teh entry?
I try and it's still there.
Like when you post already and it shows the "Your post has completly been added" and something like that...
unless you just go on to view the post on teh same page...then maybe can't get it back.

Next time, try the simple method of copy and paste teh whole thing onto a notepad before submitting the post.

Niyi said...

aiyer~ nola, i try posting but this "error : timed out" thing kept coming out, then i got pissed off so jz close the page strait n lost it! cz i tot it wud save by itself, but i was sooo wrong. dang dang dang. and this aint the 1st time u know? i nvr learn....

Pat Kesonsukhon said...

You think it you just close it it would save it for you? It aint microsoft word where you can recover unsaved work ya noe.

Next time, do learn...save draft, copy paste it to something or even write the post on a word pad save and paste the whole thing onto blogger.

Wonder why that time out thingy never happens to me.

And, ever heard of bloggerbot thingy...that you can just write your post on microsoft word and upload it from there?

Jess said...

haha.. the same shit happened to me.. but i didnt close the window.. i kept it there and then i refreshed it later..

Niyi said...

haha, using microsoft word to type the blog is waaay easier but the down effect is all the coloured fonts i chose all disapear when i post it her.. (=.=).
wei jess, i seriously can't get the song in.