Saturday, June 3

Obsession of 2 Sick & Lame Guys

First it was Ruban, now it's Prakash....
By the way, we recently found out Ruben's name is in fact Ruban, spelled with an "a". OK, now don't ask me why it's pronounced Ruben, how should I know? Argh~! I can't help it! Fine let me say it! *chuckles* Warning : Lame joke sighted!
You see, at first, his name WAS spelled Ruben, but because of 2 reasons he decided to change it to Ruban. Superbly magnificient reason number 1 : In Hokkien "ban" means slow, right? And becuase of his..... How should I put this to make it sound politically correct... Because of his "horizontal prosperity" which makes all his movements slow down, hence the name Ru"BAN".
Superbly magnificient reason number 2 : Look at the way we write "a", not the computer way, the "c" with a tail way. See? It's round and, erm... protruding. Just like his "prosperity". More reasons to replace the "e" with an "a". Gosh, I'm just so smart man.
Catching up~
Now where was I.... Oh yeah.
Anyway, I recently found out a similarity between MShern, Farhan and Ken. All 3 of them are obsessed with Indians. Only thing is Ken is interested in Indian girls whereas the other 2 lame guys are going goo-goo-gaa-gaa over Indian GUYS. MShern is actually a little better in this situation because his obsession is still on a normal level, but Farhan? Farhan is a total goner.
He aint JUST interested in Indian guys, he's totally crazy over their chest hair too! Seriously! Every single day he meets Prakash he just have to mention his chest hair. I mean one time, Prakash was wearing a button-up shirt that is fully buttoned and none of us even paid attention to him but out of no where, Farhan appears and goes "Wei, I noticed that Prakash really have a lot of hair lah. Just now I was looking at him and his button was up till here *points at the collar bone* but I can still see (sound effect plese) all the bulu there!" And he kept going on and on about his chest hair and his head hair (inclusive of beard and real hair). He talked for so long that afterwards when MShern wanted to say let's go buy some cheesebuns, he actually said "I want to eat some chest...". No exageration, MShern really said it!
Apart from their somewhat psychotic craze over chest hair, they have recently had a change of heart, shifting their admiration and adolation from Ruban towards Prakash. Remember the time when Prakash walked into the classroom after going under the rain? Farhan was actually so stunned by him that he couldn't stop saying "Wah, so cool!" all the way. He even went to the extent of telling Prakash, "Wah, your hair so cool ho? So straight." I really hope he was being sarcastic.
Anyway, I stood by and watched as you guys poured your attention over Ruban but I think Prakash is actually crossing the line already. Might I remind you that I DID get a 92% with him in our love test *Dr. Evil laugh*. You guys are no match to me!
So there you have it, the obsession of 2 sick and lame guys over Indian guys and chest hair... "Hazard lights..."
Slur~ I can't help it. The bug is still in my head. And now it's reminding of the pepsi-no-germ joke. MShern! I'm going to make a new law now. You are hereafter forbiden to spend more than 4 hours per day in your old house! It's too close for comfort, your lame aura is totally giving me critical hits!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! i owez think bout ur pepsi-no-germ joke mia... it's so so so lame yet terribly hilarious! hehehehe.. n ur horizontal prosperity reminds me of da vertically challenged miners.. hahahahahaha.. n omg u're reli smart. ban=slow.. no wonder.. hahaha.. but then again dun worry prakash is all urs! nobody's gonna snatch him away from u.. dun worry..hehehe.. besides, toking bout his chest hair.. i was wondering shudn't u noe better compared 2 farhan?? y pula he owez tell u?? ok ok.. now u're officially firing me from ur best fren post rite?? hahahahahahahaaha... there there..*pats* dun get 2 angry.. bad 4 health.. hehee..

-ming-
coz da other ming mite comment =p

Niyi said...

omg, now that u say it... y does farhan know more bout prakash's chest hair than me!?!?!??
ah~! i owaz knew he was main kayu tiga-ing! but to think he wud choose farhan!! cheh, diz is such n insult...

Anonymous said...

niyi i'm scared...*tugs at niyi's shirt like a little kid*

farhan and mshern are turning into girly fangurls with their abnormal obsession...now all they need to do is scream their lungs out when they see those guys and the transformation to fangurls are complete.

Anonymous said...

aiye.. prakash wasnt 'playing three wood' with u lah~~ in fact, he's so loyal to you until he doesn't want anyone to see his chest hair. and that explains why he fully buttoned his shirt up..but due to his extreme indian machoness, his chest hair is up until his neck, so it's still visible.

Yeah, no doubt we're intrested in indian guys. Even MShern was asking me, "Why are we always checking out on guys, and not girls..?"
Well, i've spent 6hrs 20mins thinking bout that and finally came up with an answer. *jeng jeng jeng*
It's mainly because of they're coolness when they're with ppl. And no, it's not the gay type of intrested. So niyi, you wouldnt have to worry bout prakash playing 3 wood anymore.hehe

Oh yeah~ have i told u bout prakash's latest cool pose? You'll need good imagination for the following part.
Imagine......

We were in the physics lab, and prakash came into the room with his right hand in his pocket. And when me n mshern said hi, he just slightly move his left hand from left to right and raise his eyebrows, before he went to sit (with his right hand still in the pocket). In fact, he kept his right hand in his pocket during the whole class.hahah
How cool is that =)

Niyi said...

hahahahahahahahhaha~ how the hell is he gonna do the experiments with his hand in his pocket?!?!
oh! haha, i sudenly remembered Ruban and the angels and his graph theory!! OMG, they're hilarious!!
wei~! im cooler OK? don't make me go and super-glue black threads onto my chest up until my chin and put both my hands in my pocket, even while driving!

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»