Sunday, June 4

Gift

Are you sure I am not looking past you?
At some twisted little vision
Of a person tied down screaming
From a painful deadly incision
Am I laughing at these wicked thoughts?
My soul is dripping with sin
I have so much anger to give
But where should I begin?
I thought we all had a god given gift
Guess I'm not one of them. Perhaps I'm less
Unless hate is a gift
In which case I've been blessed
'Cause I hate a lot of people
But can't explain my thoughts
And I am laughing
As your body rots.

xxxxxxxxxxx
Updated : I forgot to say that I got this poem from the blog page that I simply loved. XD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Niyi said...

who is this anonymous?

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»