Sunday, June 4

I'm In Love

I'm in love, that ain't the way, it should be, cause I want me to be happy. I'm in love, and that ain't the way to be~
That was a bunch of crap...
Anyway, I found a blog and the writer writes the most beautiful words I've ever seen in a long time. I could say it was love at first sight. That blog and her poems were so beautiful I would turn lesbian just for her. But.... All her writings are so sad, as if she's a jigsaw puzzle and she's missing a last piece. It's so complete, yet it ain't perfect or something... She writes as if there's no more happiness in this world.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

give us the fuckin' link and stop yapping bout the beauty 'ere. fuckin' Bullocks.


Mae :)

Anonymous said...

exactly!! i was thinking then where's her link???? crap so much bout how beautiful yet incomplete. juz show us her link lah~

-slur-

Niyi said...

(T.T) i lost the link lah~
cheh, MShern is making me lamer, Slur is making me slurer, and my very own genes are making me stupider... *sob* *sniff sniff* i'm sorry!!

Niyi said...

SLUR~ my screws really start to rattle liao. "baa baa rainbow sheep~"

Anonymous said...

fuck cares? we just wan d link. it's fuckin' unacceptable for u to simply forget bout it. bla.


Mae :)

Niyi said...

seriously, stop being so vulgar...

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... don't blame her la... things like this happen around sometimes... And yeah... don't be too vulgar la... its just a link... =.=

By the way, to NiYi, you talk so much about the writer missing the last piece to a puzzle...well, so do you... you missing not only the last piece, but also the most important piece for your post... THE LINK !!!! =.=";; HAhaha... Talk about the pot calling the kettle black... T_T

- The Other Ming -

Anonymous said...

wah da other ming sent da same comment so many times. hehe... there there.. if u can find it once i'm sure u're bound 2 get 2 dat person's blog again.. well.. u noe.. someday.. hehehehe.. n oh ya! hahaha.. baa baa rainbow sheep. LS-ness.

-ming-

Niyi said...

Haha~ Yes Slur! have faith in me! i sure can find back mia. i mean, friendster can't have THAT many blogs right??
and yeah~ end of LS-ness aint that long away babe!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»