Tuesday, June 20

Music : "Windoe 2 ya' soul, brada~"

You know how some people say they express themselves through art and music and all those crap like that? This is especially said by those wannabe losers who can't even hold a tune and don't know the difference between singing and screaming. Can't blame them though, both words start with "s", right?
Anyway, some can't hold a tune, some can't sing a tune, some can't WRITE a tune. However, this post is about someone who can write a tune (assuming he writes his own songs) yet can't actually put the message across. Who am I talking about? Let's just say this, "I sincerely hope Sean Paul ain't wishing someone will come knocking at his door one day and tell him how they can totally bond with his song and how it touches that very chord in their life they haven't been able to express."
OK, I was listening to songs then I suddenly heard Sean Paul's voice singing "Just give me the cheese and I'll go smoke kuay teow". I was like moving to the beat then suddenly "Toot! Kuay teow!? Even if you eat kuay teow you're supposed to fry it, not smoke it!". But of course, he doesn't eat kuay teow... I went to check the lyrics out and it turned out he was singing "Just gimme the gees an' we be clubbin' y'all". The rest are what other craps I heard through out the song.
Sean Paul - We'll Be Burnin'
Kid don't make me, please so don't provoke it y'all.
Gal a make wi please and we be thuggin' now.
When I need no spades girl I'll go Coke it now.
Little hennesy an we'll be bubblin yow.
Set to minor T we got to take it south.
Set we mind at ease we got to take it slow.
*Oh my God, I just noticed even the lyrics banks got it wrong! Haha, I finally found the real lyrics here, this is the correct words for the verse :
Just gimme di trees and mek we smoke it yo (smoke it yo)
It don't mek we peace so don’t provoke it yo (voke it yo)
We nuh need nuh speed so we nuh need coke it yo (coke it yo)
Set ya mind at ease we gotta take it slow
Continuing my translations...
OK, now he said something about floating and soaking weed and I think he mentioned the song "Don de Replay" by Rihana. And he said the best meditation is an "upgrade Jamaican". Then he went boating and someone was shouting or something, but I thought you're supposed to be quiet when you fish? After that everything became a jumble and I just know I heard "I'm not the only occupation" (does this mean he's a prostitute or something and people come "do" him?) and "farmer's with goatees". Messed up? I know.

Sean Paul - Temperature
Let's kill our chick, sauna paw.
"The gal dem Schillaci, Sean da Paul"
Well women the way they turn Cola I wanna be keeping you on.
"
Well woman the way the time cold I wanna be keepin' you warm"
Bought a coat girl with bulk foot with a worhtless Papa Ma.
"
Make I see the gal them bruk out pon the floor from you don't want no worthless performer"
Mumble jumple about mechas and stuff along that line. Something about green bananas too, I think they meant mechas powered by bananas or something.
"
From you don't want no man wey can't turn you on gal make I see your hand them up on ya.. Can't tan pon it long.....naw eat no yam...no steam fish....nor no green banana"
More crap about boob enlargement because I heard him saying "I got the remedy to get your chest out", and something about the Mazda Impreza. Then he said "insult me" and I definitely heard "bra".
"
Bumper exposed and gal you got your chest out but you no wasters cause gal you impress out... And if you des out a me you fi test out,Cause I got the remedy to make you de-stress out.... Me haffi flaunt it because me God Bless out...And girl if you want it you haffi confess out... A no lie weh we need set speed a fi test the mattress out.."
Now this is bad. At this part I hear him reffering to songs by other people like Craig David's "Flava" and Aerosmith's "Jaded". The worst part is I heard him sing "I got know how fuck some gay". Excuse me for being rude but I seriously heard that.
"Gal don't say me crazy now, this strange love it a no Bridgette and Flava show..
Time fi a make baby now so stop gwaan like you a act shady yo...
Woman don't play me know, cause a no Fred Sanford nor Grady yo."

No comments: