Sunday, June 4

Paris Hilton.... Err, I Think She's Singing, Or At Least Trying To Sing

Oh My God~! And I thought Paris Hilton's sex tape was the worst she could do! This is ten times worse, man! Sorry if there's any Paris fans among the readers but, this is totally stupid and idiotic. I mean, it IS from Paris Hilton, what did you expect?! I will never underestimate Paris Hilton's ability to be sucky again, and that is a promise. By the way, I can't make out who she is singing for.. Can you?


Play Paris Hilton Sings

2 comments:

Jess said...

shes singing to HUGH HEFNER.. the boss of playboy.. hahaha.. shes like having an orgasm.. and like last minute u feel like she forgot who she is singing to.. hahaha

PARIS RULEzzz.. no one can beat her lameness!!

Niyi said...

hahahaha~! that why mt fren saying "hei, how come i heard her singing "80 years old" mia". mana tahu really is that old geek. aiyer, nanti the guy get heart attack!!