Saturday, June 17

Player, Player, Pants On Fire

OK, this has GOT to be the quote of the year. ShirLing and Mae will probably know this as it’s from a show both of them are crazy about, and the fact that it was said by their favourite character makes it even better.
I like you a lot, but I like a lot of people.

Now that is what I call the complete and superb quote for players. Seriously, if I ever end up playing the field, this would be my most said phrase, ever. It’s like saying “Hei, I like you; you want to get with me? Oh, but if you say “yes” then beware cause I admit I’m not too famous for my ability to stay loyal, and I absolutely do not support monogamy.”
By the way, I still hate that show and don’t ask me which is it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey.. i like da phrase larhh~ i mean it sounds good but obviously i won't wanna hear it from... erm.. anybody la.. but i wanna say it 2 u u u!!! hahahahaha... jk jk.. hehehehe...

-slur-

Niyi said...

say to me ur head ah! i tink im seriously gona make this my "Phrase of the Year" lah. nice hor?